LEET Forum Rules/TOS
Quick Glance Rules
You MUST follow any category specific rules. (This will be pinned in the given category if applied)
Do NOT use inappropriate language, images or links on our forums. This includes profile pictures, threads, posts, signatures and banners. (This also includes using ’ * ’ or other letters/symbols to bypass this rule, For example f**k)
Do NOT ask for reputation/up votes, Earn it (This includes asking on the profile, signature or in threads/posts)
Do NOT create games to try and bypass the above rule or any other rule.
Do NOT use [15 characters] or similar to bypass our post rules.
Do NOT discuss or mention drugs, alcohol, or anything related to such topics.
Do NOT harass staff or other users on the forum
Do NOT ask/tell other users to break the rules or imply that they break them.
Do NOT create spam of useless posts. (For ex.: “What he said”, “Like he said”, etc)
Do NOT advertise other hosting companies/external services
Do NOT advertise any non-leet services/companies
Do NOT sell or giveaway your forum account, It will be banned with no appeal.
Do NOT use any sort of non-leet currency, This includes but is not limited to paypal and google wallet.
Do NOT try to act like or impersonate staff members.
Do NOT ask for your staff application to be reviewed, This will lead to it being denied.
Do NOT attempt to ban evade, This will lead to an IP ban.
Do NOT impersonate other users or staff.
Do NOT create obvious click bait posts, This can be annoying for users trying to find valid and correct content.
Do NOT discuss exploits, hacks, bypasses or related topics.
Do NOT post exe files, links to exe files or similar files that could be malicious on the forums unless approved by a staff member.
Do NOT create unnecessary drama on the forums, If you have an issue, Handle it in a PM or contact a staff member.
Do NOT sell your servers or give away your login credentials, Staff will never ask for these, If you do, We do NOT have to provide support regarding that issue.
Do NOT post or ask for personal information, This includes but is not limited to addresses, IPs, or real names.
Do NOT create multiple forum accounts without permission from management.
Do NOT try and tell people what to do, If you think they are doing something wrong, Flag the post or tell our staff.
Do NOT repeat other people’s replies.
Do NOT restore posts that were deleted by moderators. If they deleted it, there must be viable reason.
Do NOT get upset about anyone downvoting your posts, if you think you have grounds for complaint, please contact a moderator.
Games created on the forum must have an ending, meaning that they don't go on forever. For example: games such as "guess what movie this is" where the game ends the moment someone gets the right guess. For those who want to create games that are technically endless, e.g. ban the commenter, you must state in the main thread at what post count of your thread should it be locked. The maximum is 100 posts and no more than that.
If your signature is not within these guidelines then a LEET Management member may edit or clear your signature entirely.
- You may NOT use color in your signature
- You may NOT have inappropriate text in your signature.
- You may NOT advertise non-leet servers via signature
- You may NOT advertise non-leet hosting services via signature
- You may NOT have inappropriate images in your signature.
- You may NOT place tags such as “LEET Volunteer” or “LEET Wannabe Helper” etc
- You may NOT place external links in signatures except vote websites
- You may NOT use color in your signature
- You may NOT use color in replies unless they are for moderation actions (Staff)
- You MAY use color in off-topic
- You MAY use color in your profile bio
- You MAY use color in Original Posts
NOTICE: This is not every punishment and may vary depending on situations, Final punishment is determined by our staff.
- A warning via private messages or directly in a post
- Thread being locked
- Thread/post being deleted/removed
- Thread/post being edited
- Signature being removed or edited
- Profile being deleted, banned, or edited
- Management level staff may also modify or remove threads, post, signatures, etc if they deem necessary even if the content is not specifically breaking a current rule. They may also ban or delete accounts if they deem necessary.
- The TOS and forum rules may be modified at anytime without prior notice.
- Bans are permanent but may be appealed by a management level staff member.