[TUTORIAL] how to fix server names not showing on mcpe (iOS)

hello,

so are you facing a problem where server names wont show up on mcpe even tho they work when you click on them? Well you’ve come to the right place! This is usually due to having a slow connection…and the problem might occur when connected to some networks but not others…but im happy to say that it can be fixed!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
once you connect to the network that has this problem, go to settings>wifi then click the little (i) that’s beside the network you connected to, see where it says (DNS)? Delete all of the numbers in there, and type the following (8.8.8.8,8.8.4.4) without the brackets and without spaces. And don’t forget the comma between the first 4 digits and the last 4 digits. Make sure those changes are saved.
once you are done then just power off your device then back on…and bam! your problem is fixed!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
please note (you should do this for every individual network that has this problem)
To staff : Please pin this and move it to tutorials

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

I got it. Pinned and moved

Hey? You need some speedy support??
Visit…
https://leethelp.desk.com/

@Jiang said:

I got it. Pinned and moved

thanks

@DreydenCool9001 said:

Nice tutorial man :)

thanks

Nice, this should help noobs, like me! 😛

ur favourite elf, alien, anime character, and hybrid

Support: https://leethelp.desk.com/
LEET Human Resource Manager

@AlphaMusty said:

Nice, this should help noobs, like me! 😛

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.