[Tutorial] LandProtect - Updated!

So as you know V2 has came to LEET, and with it. New versions of plugins. or a complete re-do of them.
So a lot of people are confused about how to use some of the plugin, So I’m here to explain what is the new LandProtection plugin, and what can it do, and how to use it.

Basic Understanding Of The Plugin
So the basic thing LandProtect needs to do is, Well protect the land.
It will help you keep your server clean from griefers. and now with the new update, OPs breaking blocks on accident.

Features of LandProtection [Updated Version]

• Protecting areas from building / breaking of blocks
  • ‘Whitelist’ areas so only specific players will be able to break and place blocks on it
  • Enable / Disable people getting damaged in the area from other people [PvP]
  • Enable / Disable people getting damaged at all in the arena [Fall Damage / Fire / Lava and such]
  • Stop / Allow people from using chests / doors and such
  • Allow / stop people from entering the area, Meaning they can’t even step in it
  • Allows you to teleport to the protected area

Commands
/area create - Create an area, Start the plugin like this
/area rename - You will create a name to the area when you will create it, you can change it with this command
/area delete - Remove an area [And it’s protections and everything]
/area list - Show you the list of all areas that are created on the server
/area toggle - Change settings in the area [All the fearures pretty much]
/area whitelist - Allow specific players to do everything in your protected area
/area tp - Teleport you to an area

Permissions
area.command - gives permission to use everything [All the commands]

How to use each command
/area create - You want to do /area create [Name of the area, The way you wanna call it] then it will ask you to break two blocks. Hit them ‘around the area’ you want to select
So if you will want to pick those 9 blocks you will pick that
alt text

/area rename - Extremely simple, Do /area rename [Old Name / Current Name] [New Name]
Meaning if you have an area called ‘spawn’ and you want to change it to ‘oldspawn’ you will do /area rename spawn oldspawn
alt text

/area delete - Keeping it simple, Delete areas you don’t want anymore. do /area delete [Area Name]
Meaning if you have an area called ‘spawn’ and you want it gone you do /area delete spawn
alt text

/area list - Shows you the list of every single area registered on the server
alt text

/area toggle - Pretty simple, you do /area toggle [Name of the area] [Name of the thing you wanna change, PvP, getdamage and such]
alt text

/area whitelist - More simple than simple, Meaning if you want to add user ‘Steve’ to area ‘spawn’ you will do /area whitelist spawn add Steve
alt text

/area tp - If you want to tp to area ‘spawn’ you will do /area tp spawn
alt text

Hope it helped you! If I missed anything or got anything wrong, let me know

• Nick

You misspelled “extremely” when you were explaining how /area rename works :P

Sorry but just to confirm, what does two new area toggle tags actually do?

Head Co-Owner, Secondary Developer & Owner on ButterCraft Network!

Wanna Join? Here Is ButterCraft Network's IP and Port:
» «

Check Out BCN's Main Website!
> Offline perm. <

![alt text](http://brodlum.com/banners/pe/RIP BCN 2015-2017/Friend of @IAmDevBob.png)

@EpicPlayerRPG90 said in [Tutorial] LandProtect - Updated!:

You misspelled “extremely” when you were explaining how /area rename works :P

Also cool tutorial!

my bad :D let me fix that

@Nick_616 I am making a prison server and i need to protect around the mines. Do you know how to protect it because when i try to protect it i can’t overlap it and i need to do that to protect areas do you know how?

@carlos1145213 said in [Tutorial] LandProtect - Updated!:

@Nick_616 I am making a prison server and i need to protect around the mines. Do you know how to protect it because when i try to protect it i can’t overlap it and i need to do that to protect areas do you know how?

You have another protected area there.
Remove the old one to protect

Cool! That’s Nice

Instagram > @mrmllwz

"Don't treat yourself as a failure, just stand up and prove that you are a worthy person."

PH <3

Pinned

:)

Former LEET Team Member [10.22.2017]

Served LEET [January 30, 2016 - October 22, 2017]

Thank you.
@CodyP2000 how do you use this huge font?

@Nick_616 said in [Tutorial] LandProtect - Updated!:

Thank you.
@CodyP2000 how do you use this huge font?

text with equals or hyphens below

like dis

Former LEET Team Member [10.22.2017]

Served LEET [January 30, 2016 - October 22, 2017]

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.