What is NoAdvertisingPE?
NoAdvertisingPE is a plugin which allows you to not let any of those mean advertisers, advertise there server and still your players. NoAdvertisingPE was created by Vaivez66.
Interesting Fact: This plugin has already blocked the following domains by default.
- Add/Remove/View words that may be an advertisement
- Block server IPS
/na add <domain> - Add a new domain to the list
/na remove <domain> - Remove a domain from the list
/na list - View all the blocked IPS
No.advertising.pe - Allows you to perform the /na command
How to use NoAdvertisingPE
You have atleast seen an advertiser on your server once, and sometimes it’s hard to handle every single of them. Well I get many advertisers, and I feel like I should block a new domain which is ‘leet.cc’.
To add a domain
To add this domain to do list I would type ‘/na add leet.cc’
To remove a domain
I’ve seen that the advertisers could no longer advertise so they decided to leave the server. I think I should remove ‘leet.cc’ from the list. I would then type ‘/na remove leet.cc’ and it will instantly remove ‘leet.cc’ from the list.
To view all the blocked domains
I want to see the domains blocked as I have multiple, so to view all of them I would type ‘/na list’ and it will display on my screen.
Tips and Tricks
- You can block numbers so users can’t advertise there port
- You can block the word ‘server’ and ‘port’ as it would make it difficult for them to advertise.
- You can block ‘a1, a2, a3, a4, a5, a6, a7, a8, a9, b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, b7, b8, b9, c1, c2, c3, c4, c5, c6, c7, c8, c9, d1, d2, d3, d4, d5, d6, d7, d8, d9, e1, e2, e3, e4, e5, e6, e7, e8, and 9’ as these are initials for a server IP
- You can block the word ‘join’ to prevent them from saying the phrase “Join Now!”.
Hope this tutorial help you cleared things up within the NoAdvertisingPE plugin.