Invisible wall tutorial for non-leet users!

Invisible wall tutorials have been on the leet forums forever. However, in mcpe 1.0.4 - 1.0.5 bluelight and tesseract both have different block ids for the invisible wall!

Tutorial:
-/give (name) 144:0 (amount)
(the newer versions of mcpe don’t use the id of 95 so i use 144 instead which is basically invisible skeleton skulls!)
WORKING

Builder for TelestoPE and PrymePe

@mcatech Many people have done this before but you can also use ladders :wink:

Those who build small stand tall

Follow me on twitter @zMutant300

@Mutant3000 said in Invisible wall tutorial for non-leet users!:

@mcatech Many people have done this before but you can also use ladders :wink:

Actually yes ladders does work, the only thing wrong with using ladders is when you hit the invisable wall or drop a block on it; it will break and you will have 100 or more ladders to clean up (or use /lagg clear).

"An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question"
🦊
"We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain" ~ Stephen Hawking
#BringBackArthix

@Slyfox_2468 Yep but wouldn’t the skull be the same scenario

@Mutant3000 yes I believe it would do the exact same thing, im gonna try it and let you know.

"An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question"
🦊
"We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain" ~ Stephen Hawking
#BringBackArthix

@Mutant3000

• I’ ve tested the skull (item 144); here is what I found.
    Looks really clear, you cannot go through, but the problem is that when you place a
    Block on the invisable wall is; that the invisable wall disappears.

• @mcatech You said that invisable block id 95 dosen’t work; this is not true, I just tried it
    and there is no problem using item 95 for invisble wall (I have the update in mcpe).
    * Also why are you posting here for non Leet users? This a leet forum!

🦊
#BringBackArthix

@Slyfox_2468 Yep thats what I thought :P

@Slyfox_2468 lol ikr

@Slyfox_2468 @Mutant3000 there was an ID for invisible bedrock… I don’t remember it tho … Lemme google it

Edit : its 95 🙃

@ibrahimk157 Read my whole post, I did say the item ID # 95

🦊
#BringBackArthix

@ibrahimk157 I know its dark tho

@Slyfox_2468 said in Invisible wall tutorial for non-leet users!:

• Also why are you posting here for non Leet users? This a leet forum!

Which is why he posted on the category “Minecraft: PE”

Find help at: leethelp.desk.com
LEET Twitter: @leet_cc

@Slyfox_2468 said in Invisible wall tutorial for non-leet users!:

@ibrahimk157 Read my whole post, I did say the item ID # 95

Sorry didn’t see it XD

@mcatech said in Invisible wall tutorial for non-leet users!:

Invisible wall tutorials have been on the leet forums forever. However, in mcpe 1.0.4 - 1.0.5 bluelight and tesseract both have different block ids for the invisible wall!

Tutorial:
-/give (name) 144:0 (amount)
(the newer versions of mcpe don’t use the id of 95 so i use 144 instead which is basically invisible skeleton skulls!)
WORKING

Wait wait wait…
Non-LEET users.
I’m confused now

-ILuvCake🍰

#DatTypoDoe #HashTaggerAdmin #BeezNoice:3 #KikBots4Lyfe #YourFakeNews #riot4thouv #riot4yam #BringBackArthix #babycakes

Discord: iluvcake#7657 << I mostly use this
Slack: iluvcake
IGN: iKindleCake427

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
"Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

Start blazing your own trail 🔥

There is already some tutorials like this. Although nice effort!

Arthix

| CEO Of UniverseCreations |

@Arthix

Although nice effort!

Kik bot strikes again XD

Btw nice tutorial :P

-ILuvCake🍰

#DatTypoDoe #HashTaggerAdmin #BeezNoice:3 #KikBots4Lyfe #YourFakeNews #riot4thouv #riot4yam #BringBackArthix #babycakes

Discord: iluvcake#7657 << I mostly use this
Slack: iluvcake
IGN: iKindleCake427

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
"Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

Start blazing your own trail 🔥

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.