today I’m going to be doing a tutorial on the new Sparklers plugin that was released.
What does it do?
The Sparklers plugin allows colorful particles to fall from the sky above a sign.
There are no commands for this plugin.
- Place a sign where you want particles to appear.
- Put the text “Sparklers” on the first line of that sign. (NOTE: This is case sensitive)
- A block of Redstone will appear and so will the text “Sparklers is enabled”.
- Particles will now appear in that area.
- To remove the Sparklers simply destroy the block of Redstone and the text “Sparklers” is disabled will appear.
Hope you enjoyed my simple tutorial of the new Sparklers plugin.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.