Screenshot of particles?
today I’m going to be doing a tutorial on the new Sparklers plugin that was released.
What does it do?
The Sparklers plugin allows colorful particles to fall from the sky above a sign.
There are no commands for this plugin.
- Place a sign where you want particles to appear.
- Put the text “Sparklers” on the first line of that sign. (NOTE: This is case sensitive)
- A block of Redstone will appear and so will the text “Sparklers is enabled”.
- Particles will now appear in that area.
- To remove the Sparklers simply destroy the block of Redstone and the text “Sparklers” is disabled will appear.
Hope you enjoyed my simple tutorial of the new Sparklers plugin.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Nice tutorial :)
Simple but very nice tutorial
Server owner of FRIENDS!!
@FuzionPanda I just realized that I upvote like all your posts lol
#DatTypoDoe #HashTaggerAdmin #BeezNoice:3 #KikBots4Lyfe #YourFakeNews #riot4thouv #riot4yam #BringBackArthix #babycakes
Discord: iluvcake#7657 << I mostly use this
CakeSlayer is da best ;D
"Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty
@FuzionPanda Cool tutorial! Pinned and upvoted!
| CEO Of UniverseCreations |
Im trying to use it, I placed it down and all I got was the redstone block, no effects @FuzionPanda
I think sparklers are broken too @FuzionPanda
=Founder of Optic Network=
Vote my server! https://minecraftpocket-servers.com/server/74399/vote
Optic Network Discord: https://discord.gg/ygFbqka
If you need support for leet, go to support.leet.cc
Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.