Here is how to make any block of your choice become a fun, bouncy, and easy-to-make slimeblock!
Premature Warning: There are two flaws with this tutorial:
- The block will have a half-block slab raise.
- It is not as bouncy as the normal slimeblock.
What you will need:
- Choose a block/s of your choice.
- Place the block/s where you want them to be.
- Go on top of those block/s.
- Run these commands:
/we set 1
/we set 2
Make sure that only the top of your chosen block/s are selected!
- Run the final command:
/we set bed
This will make a half-bed on top of the block you are on. With the new update, beds are BOUNCY, and the half-bed will be invisible, making it look like the block below it is the bouncy block.
I know it’s not exactly what it says on the can, but it works, and it’s fun, and have fun playing around with it!