Original Poster’s Opinions
"Hello guys, recently (more like for a few months…) I have seen many users needing support, so I have decided to make this topic to let people know where to obtain proper support.
This topic can be edited by staff as they see need." - @MCPEChicken_
#1: If you are banned from the forums and it has been at least a month since your ban and you decided to make a ban appeal, you may:
- PM someone from the @Management-Team in the Slack chat group;
- File a support ticket to the help desk regarding your ban appeal. Remember that the more formal your language is, the more chance you will have to come back. In the ticket, give us the reason why you were banned in the first place and tell us what you have learnt during the time you were banned.
Note: If you are banned, do not make another account, as it would violate the ToS and you will then have no other chance to make an appeal.
#2: If you have a general question about something, you may:
- Create a topic in the “Off-topic” category if you feel that it is off-topic;
- Create a topic in the “Discussion” category if you feel that it is relevant and on-topic (related to Minecraft or LEET).
#3: If you have an issue with a user or a staff member, you may:
- PM a staff member about it if you feel that what the person’s doing is wrong and inappropriate.
#4: If you have an issue related to credits, you may:
- File a support ticket to the LEET Help Desk. We will have a private conversation about it there.
#5: If your forum account was hacked/compromised, you may:
- Contact an admin about the issue (through other communication app, such as Twitter or Slack);
- File a support ticket at support.leet.cc to have a discussion with us there.
#6: If your in-game account was hacked or you have forgotten your password, you may
- Create a new account
- If you feel necessary, contact an admin from the @Management-Team on the forums or file a support ticket at support.leet.cc.
#7: If you find bugs that come from a specific plugin or issue, you may:
- Create a topic here in the “Discussion” category presenting a brief description of the issue;
- File a support ticket to support.leet.cc to receive further instructions.
#8: If you have a server issue, you may:
- Repair Plugin/Player data
- Create a thread in discussion category
- Create a support ticket at the help desk if all else fails.
#9 If you have a LEET or Plugin related bug you may
Treating it like a server issue is ideal
Repair Plugins/Player Data
Create support ticket or discussion post on bug
#9 If you have a PocketMine related bug you may:
- Reboot your server
- Report it to PMMP Forums