HappyCraftHCPE need staff

Hey there I’m MinimeDaSheep and advertising my own server in mcpe! Leet server my server is almost 2 years from now :O honesty but it lost the players and need player to join and staff as well some people ask for staff and they uses some commands that they not suppose to use so I decide to demote them, I don’t trust anybody even on this website hopefully found a trusted people to be staff, apply now and this is information of my server

HappyCraftHCPE
IP: happycraft.factions.pe
Port: 58301

Donate with LEET DONATION APP
Uses IP: happycraft.factions.pe

Vote to get a Rare items in a server make sure to stay in server while voting!
http://happycraftvote.weebly.com

Apply staff

1 Admin
2 Moderators
5 Builders (Good Builders)

Server type:
Faction
Survival
PvP

Server email if you have a problem
[email protected]

Comment your IGN here and position you want to be and reason why do you want to be staff and what you gonna do

Ooh! Anyway iforgot I was offline every monday-friday have to go school! I’m 3rd year high school I’m asking to someone to be Co-Owner!

Good luck!!!

HappyCraftHCPE

@MINIMEGANG said in HappyCraftHCPE need staff:

Hey there I’m MinimeDaSheep and advertising my own server in mcpe! Leet server my server is almost 2 years from now :O honesty but it lost the players and need player to join and staff as well some people ask for staff and they uses some commands that they not suppose to use so I decide to demote them, I don’t trust anybody even on this website hopefully found a trusted people to be staff, apply now and this is information of my server

HappyCraftHCPE

Donate with LEET DONATION APP
Uses IP: happycraft.factions.pe

Vote to get a Rare items in a server make sure to stay in server while voting!
http://happycraftvote.weebly.com

Apply staff

1 Admin
2 Moderators
5 Builders (Good Builders)

Server type:
Faction
Survival
PvP

Server email if you have a problem
[email protected]

Comment your IGN here and position you want to be and reason why do you want to be staff and what you gonna do

Ooh! Anyway iforgot I was offline every monday-friday have to go school! I’m 3rd year high school I’m asking to someone to be Co-Owner!

Good luck!!!

Why not just use nodes?

Those who build small stand tall

Follow me on twitter @zMutant300

@MINIMEGANG Hey, I can’t become a staff on your server now, I am really busy now, hope you find awesome staff members. 🙂

~Sky_Craft
LEET Customer Support Representative

Need help? Feel free to make a support ticket at support.leet.cc

•If you have any questions feel free to ask me•
Join SkyCraft:
IP/Port: b29988.leet.cc/29988

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.