Donation made to AcTiveCraft

This post is deleted!

@AcTiveSepain said in Donation made to AcTiveCraft:

Hi,

AcTiveSepain’s here to inform you of AcTiveCraft server is currently in need of donations to bring it back online. It has been shut down for three months. AcTiveCraft has been online for almost a year. This server has Droppers, PvP, Deathmatch, Factions, MniGames, Shops, and more!

Once the server is online, we’ll work on the following:

• We’re currently in need of staff who has staff experiences and is able to work with us.

• Continue configuring ranks permissions and adding donator groups

• Configuring Prison Plugin

If you want to be part of our staff team and is willing to work with us on specified roles, please connect to our forums and apply for specific roles there.

AcTiveCraft Official Website: activecraft.batcave.net
Forums:
www.activecraftserver.enjin.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/AcTiveCraftPE
Server Status: OFFLINE
IP: activecraft.pocket.pe
Alternate IP: 55083.leet.cc
Port: 55083

Thank you for your consideration in making contributions to AcTiveCraft! (If you decided to donate)

If you’re interested in applying for staff, please note that we only accept players that have staff experiences, able to contribute in being active, and strictly professional. If you lied in your application, that we have found out about it, you will be immediately removed from AcTiveCraft Team and you will not be allowed to apply again. I will be making a new posts in misc category that will include formats for you to start filling out those formats.

Best Regards,
AcTiveSepain

Your at 0 atm right?

@Mutant3000 it probably is unless someone has donated.

I'm here to help the leet community!
ALT TEXT
ALTEXT
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Subscribe Here! - Bit.ly/CoolcookiecatYT

@Mutant3000 said in Donation made to AcTiveCraft:

Hi,

AcTiveSepain’s here to inform you of AcTiveCraft server is currently in need of donations to bring it back online. It has been shut down for three months. AcTiveCraft has been online for almost a year. This server has Droppers, PvP, Deathmatch, Factions, MniGames, Shops, and more!

• We’re currently in need of staff who has staff experiences and is able to work with us.

If you want to be part of our staff team and is willing to work with us on specified roles, please connect to our forums and apply for specific roles there.

Forums:

Thank you for your consideration in making contributions to AcTiveCraft! (If you decided to donate)

If you’re interested in applying for staff, please note that we only accept players that have staff experiences, able to contribute in being active, and strictly professional. If you lied in your application, that we have found out about it, you will be immediately removed from AcTiveCraft Team and you will not be allowed to apply again. I will be making a new posts in misc category that will include formats for you to start filling out those formats.

Best Regards,
AcTiveSepain

Your at 0 atm right?

I have 0 before but 300c now cuz i squeezed all of my money out of my pocket but I do need a donation to help keep the server alive

Hi,

Forums:

Best Regards,
AcTiveSepain

Your at 0 atm right?

My server has everything set up and is ready for public.

Hope you find awesome staff members and donations :)

iDaxy
Creator of GoldenRealms

Twitter - iDaxy

Hi,

Forums:

Best Regards,
AcTiveSepain

Your at 0 atm right?

Kk I will give you another 300 credits but when your on to confirm purchase

Hi,

Forums:
Server Status: ONLINE

Best Regards,
AcTiveSepain

I would donate if i could, but i have no money ATM, how else could i help?

YouTube: Vanderley5974X
Discord: https://discord.gg/RfvvhsD
VanTay IP: B39500.leet.cc

THE REAL AND ONE AND ONLY OREO KING

rednav is still here…

Hi,

Forums:

Best Regards,
AcTiveSepain

Your at 0 atm right?

Kk I will give you another 300 credits but when your on to confirm purchase

I’m confirming

@Vanderley5974X said in Donation made to AcTiveCraft:

Hi,

Forums:
Server Status: ONLINE

Best Regards,
AcTiveSepain

I would donate if i could, but i have no money ATM, how else could i help?

What you can do to help is apply for our staff team!

This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.