Applications for staff!

This post is deleted!

Reply here to apply!

@AcTiveSepain I think you should take out the question about building experience. After all, it’s a staff application, not a builder.

Discord: xX_Snoopy_Xx#4699

@SnoopDog629 Done. I removed the question

@AcTiveSepain kk

Discord: xX_Snoopy_Xx#4699

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

What is your real name and IGN that you will use for the server? My name is William and my IGN is WilliamT012

How long have you known us or been playing on the MCPE? I have known you active from Kawaii Dream and I have been playing MCPE For 5 years

Why are you interested in receiving a staff position with us? Because I love helping out the community

What is the rank or position you are interested in receiving on the server? I would wish to be Administrator on the server

What is your real age and how can we trust that it is correct? My real age is 11 and you can trust me because I have had past staff experiences

What is your experience with the plugins available on LEET servers? I know quite a few plugins on LEET servers like slapped and blockcmd

What would you do if a player, depending on your permissions is breaking the rules of the server? I would give 2 warnings then kick if still does it I will call on a higher staff position than me.

What should we improve or add on our servers? Nothing, your servers are awesome!

How many hours can you connect per day or depending on your availability schedules? IDK sorry I can not answer that.

Best Regards,
WilliamT012

@WilliamT012 Your applications has been denied due to the following: We see nothing exceptional in this application and you need to be available for 2-3 hours or more daily.

What is your real name and IGN that you will use for the server? :
My real name is Dom, and I will be using hYpNiFy for the server.

How long have you known us or been playing on the MCPE? :
I’ve known the server for a day now it’s my first time meeting the server. I’ve been playing MCPE for a year or more.

Why are you interested in receiving a staff position with us? :
I would like to help out the server, bring some players, make it unique.

What is the rank or position you are interested in receiving on the server? :
It actually doesn’t matter, I want to try making my way out and getting promoted to Moderator.

What is your real age and how can we trust that it is correct? :
My real age is 12. Yes I’m young, but as I have fully developed server with over 40 players online. You can hear my voice if you would like to.

What is your experience with the plugins available on LEET servers? :
I know how to use every plugin. As I said I own a server, and I’m trying to learn more things at the LEET forums.

What would you do if a player, depending on your permissions is breaking the rules of the server? :
If the staff member would be banning others. I would get proof and ban them for abusing, then report the proof to the Owner or someone else who is responsible for that.

What should we improve or add on our servers? :
I’ve checked the server it is done pretty nice. The roleplay should be done a little better, like buildings.

How many hours can you connect per day or depending on your availability schedules? :
I don’t know how many hours, but I’m fully available everyday, almost anytime.

Thanks for reading
my application.

Regards, Hypnify.

@Hypnify Great Application! Your application has been accepted! Please provide your discord username (include number)!

Best Regards,
AcTiveSepain

@Hypnify Thanks for sending your discord username in DM! I will be adding you to our official discord chat!

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.