Hello, In an effort to improve our support team we have decided to create a new group called Forum Moderators. They will fully moderate the forum and it’s users. This will allow the forum to continue to be moderated while allowing our support team to put all of their focus on the help desk.
All Forum Moderators will be hand picked based on various reasons decided by the Head Forum Moderator. It is a voluntary and can be taken away at any time if it is abused.
Note: You may not ask to become this rank nor ask to apply, All forum moderators will be hand picked by the Head Forum Moderator. There is an age limit of 13 years old for this position.
Forum Moderator duties will include:
- Enforcing General Rules/TOS
- Help keep the forum clean
- Assist and help users
Forum Moderator WILL be able to:
- Lock Threads (By original poster request or if the thread breaks the TOS)
- Move threads (If they are in a incorrect area)
- Delete posts (If they break the TOS)
- Give verbal warnings to users
- Handle ban appeals
- Update and modify TOS/Forum rules
- Ban users for repeated rule breaks
Forum Moderator WILL NOT be able to:
- Purge threads or posts
- Modify post/thread content without permission
- Edit/Manage user data/profiles