Customer Support Application

• First name: James
    Job you apply for: Customer Support
    What country do you live in: United States
    What is your native language: English
    What other languages do you speak: Russian (but very little)
    Motivation (why do you want to be staff on LEET?): I have been using leet for a very long time now and I have really been grateful for LEET providing me the opprotunity to have a server. I want to grow even more with leet by helping them out.
    Previous experiences (MCPE or other): I am a well known spawn builder and Moderator for a good number of server. I work very well when helping people on plugin issues and how to make there server more epic with mad-commands and others commands.
    How long have you been using LEET: I want to say about almost 2 years now if not longer.
    What is your experience with LEET: I know alot about LEET abd how the server cmds work and how to fix issues.
    What is your experience with PocketMine: PocketMine is in a way simple like leet. The only trouble i get is the setup of having PocketMine considering the install package is outdated with the current MCPE version. But other than that, I like using PocketMine.
    What is your experience with plugins: Im very well educated regarding plugins but i also have alot to learn to.
    Do you know how to use Slack: It being the collaborate communication site, i think i would have no trouble using it. But as experience goes, it new to me.
    Real age:* 21
    What do you think should improve to LEET: I think a thing that needs to improve is more mini game setup plugins.
    (customer support) What would you suggest if someone tells you the server shows up as online in the app, but offline in MCPE. Be descriptive:
    LEET gets a ton of applications. Tell us something about you that makes you exceptionally good: I think one thing that makes me standout from the crowd is my patience and my personality. When talking to other players on mine or other players server. Im very understanding and over all a nice guy to collaborate with regarding issues or problems.

Don't push the panic button !
    Discord: NetherBoss
    www.netherboss.wixsite.com/home
    alt text

• Supervisor

I would recommend that you help around the forums a bit more, and get a better understanding about what issues that you may encounter. Furthermore, you did not answer the question:
    What would you suggest if someone tells you the server shows up as online in the app, but offline in MCPE. Be descriptive:
    I would recommend you to make sure your application is fully completed.

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsx_TB1nVOIZ1m69nSI05pg

alt text
    ❤DaynaC❤
    Contact us - support.leet.cc
    Always happy to be of assistance!

One Million Credits:
    http://i.imgur.com/DgY0gLh.jpg

• Sorry to miss that question…
    What would you suggest if someone tells you the server shows up as online in the app, but offline in MCPE. Be descriptive: Sometimes that happens when the MCPE has been updated. So I would first ask the player if he/she has recently updated there MCPE. If they did or didn’t, I would still ask them if there server version matches there current MCPE version. [usually that’s the case] If not, then my last response to this problem could be a plugin issue, (since that has happen to me). If in that case, I would ask the player for them to open the LEET server app, and go to help, then click on the help tab. I would tell them to click ‘repair plugins’ and then hit ‘plugins’. I know this fix’s a lot of issues I have/had. If that doesn’t work , I will advise the player to fill out a support tick here on LEET forums for further diagnosing.

alt text

• Management

Thanks for applying.

This is your first post in 2 months after you joined the forum, I’d like to see your activity on here for the next couple weeks before we decide what happens.

ur favourite elf, alien, anime character, and hybrid

Support: https://leethelp.desk.com/
    LEET Human Resource Manager

• @ZMusty Understood sir. Ill be more active

alt text