Krapon Prison - Easy4all

The KraponNET (it‘s a name, should not mean anything else) is a Prison server, wich owns a simple built self-made prison system. You are not able to find the KraponNET features anywhere else:

KKits A Kit system with levels. Kits from level 1-20
KEvent A DropParty system wich allows normal players to start a DropParty
KPrison A PrisonSystem that includes a RankUP system with unlimited ranks (means not, that there are so much ranks you‘ll never reach: no, there are unlimited ranks to reach). You can unlock 6 mines, 4 1vs1 arenas and 1 KitPvP arena.
KBan Staff can ban players for a special amount of hours. If a player reached 100 hours the next ban will be permanent.
KSecurity It‘s a security system wich is that complex, that staff can control everything. They can read /msg messages and much more! So don‘t be scared of any cheaters/deceivers! [BETA]
KChests A crate system with chests that include special rewards. There are wooden, silver, golden, mythical, legendary and vore Chests.
KTokens A second money: tokens. Tokens allow you to buy special kits for a permanent time.
KQuest Receive token rewards for special quests [IN WORK]
If you are having any questions contact the server team (or me).

Forum: https://forum.krapon.net
Votes: https://mcpe.guru/krapon

Apply for staff on forums.

Server address: krapon.mcprison.pe
Server port: 25559

Thank you for reading,
Melon

prison.krapcon.net: 25559

May help me to win this contest as MadCommands developer :)
http://leetforum.cc/topic/29010/great-30-000-credits-madcommands-minigame-contest/6

Added to my join list! Good luck!

Arthix

| CEO Of UniverseCreations |

@Melonenbubi said in Krapon Prison - Easy4all:

Krapon Prison is a complex Prison server with mostly self-created features. The RankUP system is only on this server - self made and exclusive. Also our AirDrop feature that let drop items in the air. The best: Players can create events without Admins or any Team members. A list of ALL features:

• Forum Community (forum.krapon.net)
  • AirDrop (Players can create events without OPs)
  • RankUP Unlimited (A prison rankUP system with unlimited ranks. At special ranks you unlock new mines/kits/pvp arenas)
  • KShop (KShop is a Shop system with Tokens and Kits)
  • KKit (One payment - kit avaible forever; the RankUP kit Level 1-20. Every level the Kit gets better (it‘s standart kit) KitRankUPs need to be unlocked from RankUP system)
  • DynoMap (Teleport into the KitPvP area on a map that is 16 times small then the rea one. By tapping a block you teleport to that point of the pvp arena)
  • KSecurity (Don‘t be scared of any people! This feature Loggs simply EVERYTHING! If you perform a command —> it gets logged. If you chat with people —> it gets logged. If you break/place a block —> it gets logged. These loggs can be viewed from me)
  • All Leet Features unlocked
  • Fun with up to 10 friends
  • 6 mines, 4 pvp arenas, 1 KitPvP arena with kits to unlock, UNLIMITED ranks,… = fun for hours.

Hope you‘ll join! Feel free to applicate for staff for InGame/Forum on our forum: forum.krapon.net

Melon

—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—
Address: Krapon.mcprison.pe
Port: 25559

It’s a great forum great server, make sure you add this to your join list or play now!

If anyone needs staff or management positions on their forum please don’t hesitate and reach out to me via PM

@Melonenbubi Very nice server ! Added :D

- LEET Customer Respresentative
NEED Help ? --> http://support.leet.cc/
alt text

ill sure to check it out one day, not to sure when.

Hey? You need some speedy support??
Visit…
https://leethelp.desk.com/

Krapon Prison is a complex Prison server with mostly self-created features. The RankUP system is only on this server - self made and exclusive. Also our AirDrop feature that let drop items in the air. The best: Players can create events without Admins or any Team members. A list of ALL features:

• RankUP Unlimited (A prison rankUP system with unlimited ranks. At special ranks you unlock new mines/kits/pvp arenas)
  • KKit (One payment - kit avaible forever; the RankUP kit Level 1-20. Every level the Kit gets better (it‘s standart kit) KitRankUPs need to be unlocked from RankUP system)
  • DynoMap (Teleport into the KitPvP area on a map that is 16 times small then the rea one. By tapping a block you teleport to that point of the pvp arena)
  • KSecurity (Don‘t be scared of any people! This feature Loggs simply EVERYTHING! If you perform a command —> it gets logged. If you chat with people —> it gets logged. If you break/place a block —> it gets logged. These loggs can be viewed from me)
  • 6 mines, 4 pvp arenas, 1 KitPvP arena with kits to unlock, UNLIMITED ranks,… = fun for hours.

Hope you‘ll join! Feel free to applicate for staff for InGame/Forum on our forum: forum.krapon.net

Melon

Nice server

YouTube: Vanderley5974X
Discord: https://discord.gg/RfvvhsD
VanTay IP: B39500.leet.cc

THE REAL AND ONE AND ONLY OREO KING

rednav is still here…

@Melonenbubi Can I join?

Depression.

Melon

Very noice

Banned for multiple suicidal references and bypassing inappropriate language rule numerous times after warnings.
~MrCakeSlayer

@ClouDz said in Krapon Prison - Easy4all:

@Melonenbubi Can I join?

Sure - always.

Melon

http://leetforum.cc/topic/29010/great-30-000-credits-madcommands-minigame-contest/6

I need to check it out. Illegal to not

Former LEET Customer

Twitter- ShiningVex
Discord- TheShiningVex#7277

Yamburgers or Turkey Burgers?

@MCPEChicken_ said in Krapon Prison - Easy4all:

I need to check it out. Illegal to not

Definitely, good choice you can apply for staff on the forum! Forum.krapon.net.

If anyone needs staff or management positions on their forum please don’t hesitate and reach out to me via PM

Excuse me, but why is it called “Krapon” Prison? >_>

Making no sense since 2002™

IGN/Gamertag: JaxThePerson
Discord: JaxThePerson#8819

Vote for OzoneHaven at http://bit.do/ozonevote, and join the OzoneHaven Discord at https://discord.gg/Une7Xrs

@JaxThePerson said in Krapon Prison - Easy4all:

I’m pretty sure it’s pronounced as ‘KRAY-PON’.

Mohammed
LEET Customer Service Representative

Don't hesitate asking me for help!

Need assistance? Get support at support.leet.cc !

GFX Designer

Twitter/YT/Instagram: TechKingHQ
Discord: TechKingHQ#4929

@FuzionPanda

Nope. Its pronounced on how its spelled, I think.

//DatKewlGuy

THINK Positive, BE Positive, and STAY Positive

~ @DataLion

Was once a loyal LEET User for more than two years.

Twitter: @Dat_Kewl14
Discord: DatKewlGuy#2335

Join My Discord Server - discord.gg/X3udNH7

Add me if you like!

@JaxThePerson

According @Melonenbubi, he likes the sound of Krapon when he tries to say it to a TTS device.

//DatKewlGuy

THINK Positive, BE Positive, and STAY Positive

~ @DataLion

Was once a loyal LEET User for more than two years.

Twitter: @Dat_Kewl14
Discord: DatKewlGuy#2335

Join My Discord Server - discord.gg/X3udNH7

Add me if you like!

@FuzionPanda said in Krapon Prison - Easy4all:

@JaxThePerson said in Krapon Prison - Easy4all:

I’m pretty sure it’s pronounced as ‘KRAY-PON’.

I read it as “crap on” but ok :P

Making no sense since 2002™

IGN/Gamertag: JaxThePerson
Discord: JaxThePerson#8819

Vote for OzoneHaven at http://bit.do/ozonevote, and join the OzoneHaven Discord at https://discord.gg/Une7Xrs

So this caught my attention & got me interested… do you actually have unlimited ranks? Or is it “unlimited” where you just have a bunch of ranks and there’s so many that no one will ever get through all of them?
If it’s actually unlimited, how did you do that? Do you generate the rank on-the-spot if it doesn’t exist?

1. Subcribe to The Obsidian Gemstone
  2. Excrete fecal matter on a daily basis
  3. Don’t eat too much sugar before talking to your crush
  4. Stop being cliché
  5. Don’t underestimate the adhesive power of saliva
  6. Don’t eat your boogers
  7. Learn how and when to brag

@Thouv I, too, find that very interesting…

Perhaps it is with AutoCommands/MadCommands?

Mohammed
LEET Customer Service Representative

Don't hesitate asking me for help!

Need assistance? Get support at support.leet.cc !

GFX Designer

Twitter/YT/Instagram: TechKingHQ
Discord: TechKingHQ#4929

@FuzionPanda said in Krapon Prison - Easy4all:

@Thouv I, too, find that very interesting…

Perhaps it is with AutoCommands/MadCommands?

Well yeah I’m pretty sure the entire architecture of his server is based upon MadCommands

1. Subcribe to The Obsidian Gemstone
  2. Excrete fecal matter on a daily basis
  3. Don’t eat too much sugar before talking to your crush
  4. Stop being cliché
  5. Don’t underestimate the adhesive power of saliva
  6. Don’t eat your boogers
  7. Learn how and when to brag

@Thouv said in Krapon Prison - Easy4all:

So this caught my attention & got me interested… do you actually have unlimited ranks? Or is it “unlimited” where you just have a bunch of ranks and there’s so many that no one will ever get through all of them?
If it’s actually unlimited, how did you do that? Do you generate the rank on-the-spot if it doesn’t exist?

Unlimited means unlimited. Theoretical it is possible to reach rank 103719 or even higher… = unlimited. Your current rank level is showed in the name tag and at the chat tag. If you are new it showes as tag “[0]”. If you are rank level 103719 it showes “[103719]” as tag. I don‘t want to give any infos about my features away because I want to have the only one server who has this feature and it took me a couples of hours to create it.

Melon

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.