[Accepted] Kuakua554 Staff Application

First name: My first name is Kuadir, you all know me as KuaKua554.

Job you apply for: I would like to apply for Customer Representative,specifically helping the members here.

What country do you live in: I live within the United States Of America

What is your native language: English

What other languages do you speak: I do not obtain any ability to speak any other languages.

Motivation (why do you want to be staff on LEET?): Well my motivation is the idea of helping people and making people’s day. I love to help people and be there for them when they need help, so this position would put me in that exact position. Also the company,LEET, itself is a motivational presence among me. I discovered it looking for a way to make a free mcpe server,and I found this great company achieving exactly what I wanted. So in my perspective such a company like thus should grow and more people should recognize how great it is.

Previous experiences (MCPE or other):Previous experience as in helping people or working in general. Not completely sure what you mean by that,but I’ve been playing mcpe since it was at version like 7.5. I also discovered servers years ago and owned a few myself. Now I was not very popular or anything,but I was looked at as a “boss” in a certain way. I had to lead everyone else in the right direction,help them enjoy my server. I also was a beta tester do LEET not too long ago, we tested a few plugins here and there which was pretty exciting.

How long have you been using LEET: I honestly don’t have 100% an idea of when I first discovered LEET but what I do know is I joined this forum 2 years ago, and I had already been with LEET at least a few months before joining this forum. So I’d have to say I’ve been with LEET for 2years or more.

What is your experience with LEET: I’ve owned one server that was a semi success, it had over 100k credits and I have roughly every plugin(that I want) in my possession. I sadly do not use my server anymore but I still have it even after years of creating it. I also know how you guys do things, how the servers run. I’ve also seen first hand how the staff here work and do their business.

What is your experience with PocketMine: I’m no developer if that’s what you mean by your experience with it, but I do know of it. I know most server hosting use it because its stable or easy to make stable. I also know it doesn’t support enchants,sadly or mobs. I’ve downloaded PHP’s and other things to make my own test servers a few times also.

What is your experience with plugins: I had a server other then LEET servers and I have friends that make plugins and I’ve used their plugins. The other server hosting I used was 100% open and I was able to edit my plugins(not created by me) any way I wanted. I know how to edit the configs to change specifically how they work,and to make them customizable. Other then that I’m not genius just average.

Do you know how to use Slack: Yes I do, I had to get it to join the LEET-Chat for beta testing.

Real age:* I am 15 exactly, I been waiting to join leet staff team for more then 4 years.

What do you think should improve to LEET: I think you should improve the plugins it has. Most people love leet,but eventually server owners need a bigger hosting because LEET isn’t for that specifically. So I think a little more freedom with plugins and other things to make it more use able by bigger owners. Although this would change the purpose of LEET it will help it grow even more, bringing in more people.

(customer support) What would you suggest if someone tells you the server shows up as online in the app, but offline in MCPE. Be descriptive: I would first tell them to clarify what they just say, just to make sure that I’m understanding right. Then I would suggest they turn their server off and on to see if its online now, if that doesn’t work. I would assume it’s a plugin that’s causing this issue,and I would ask them when did this happen and for them to tell me if they added any plugins recently then this issue was made. If they say they added any plugins that may have caused this I would tell them to remove them then turn their server off and on. Just incase this does not work, I would tell them to repair their server, and select plugins section. If this still doesn’t work I would ask them to roll back.

LEET gets a ton of applications. Tell us something about you that makes you exceptionally good: I’ve had tons of servers that could have probably been rounded up to hundreds of dollars, and yet I’m broke. Most kids that have no money, and want a server are out of luck;not me though.I’ve always been persuasive , or a good person to compromise with others. I’m a good listener,and very skilled with solving problems. I would fit perfectly in between an argument because I would be able to get the peers arguing to calm down respectfully and fix the situation itself. Also I’m a fast learner, so it doesn’t take me long to master something to get a job done.

15 years old!

Need support? Check out support.leet.cc

Am i not online? Contact me
Twitter:@0pgam3rmc
Instagram:@kuakua554

Hello there,

You have an outstanding application. Quite impressive.

We would like to further test your ability to provide customer support.

Here are 2 questions I would like you to answer in as much detail as possible (you will be simulating a LEET Support staff):

What would you do in the situation of a server constantly crashing issue?

A customer is requesting a refund simply because they don’t like the plugin. What would be your response?

Additionally, it appears you haven’t been very active around the forum recently.

We would like to give you a 1 week period and will do a follow up to close this application afterwards. For this period, be as active as possible and provide support to forum users. Attempt to provide support, if the issue is out of your hands, then forward them to support.leet.cc so that the issue can be reviewed by the Support staff.

Also, LEET has not been around for 4 years, it has been 3 years since its launch in November of 2014. Please provide valid information when constructing your application.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mohammed
LEET Customer Service Representative

Check out my graphic design portfolio: http://bit.ly/mohammedgfx

Need assistance? Get support at support.leet.cc !

GFX Designer

Twitter/YT/Instagram: TechKingHQ
Discord: TechKingHQ#4929

What would you do in the situation of a server constantly crashing issue? I would think of the possibilities of what could cause crashing. Which would be a unstable pocketmine version being used,corrupted plugin, and/or corrupted map. I would suggest for the user to first Select Repair Server>Plugins ask them to turn server off and on. Then try joining, if this does not work, it would now mean most likely the problem is a corrupted pocket mine version or map they are using, now I will ask them to try rolling back to before the crashing started.Just incase the time the problem started was known I’d asked them to change their map. Then retry turning their server off then on. Just in case all this still doesn’t work,I would suggest they change the pocket mine version they are using because it may be unstable.

A customer is requesting a refund simply because they don’t like the plugin. What would be your response? I would ask them to give me more of a reason they don’t like the particular plugin. Most likely they don’t like it because it isn’t satisfying their purpose of getting it. So then I will ask them what was the purpose of getting it,and try my best to make it work for that particular purpose. If they just no longer wanted it, and there I no longer a valid reason. I would try my best to compromise having the refund be my last option,but if all fails which most likely it won’t. I will forward this request to a higher Admin,and try to get more help.

Also thanks for the feedback, I’ll try my best to be more active 😃.

15 years old!

Great! This looks good to me. I just noticed in your signature it says “I’ll turn 15 in July” so your not 15 yet?

~Sky_Craft
LEET Customer Support Representative

Need help? Feel free to make a support ticket at support.leet.cc

•If you have any questions feel free to ask me•
Join SkyCraft:
IP/Port: b29988.leet.cc/29988

@Sky_craft haha, I had to fix it. Just in case you haven’t noticed but I haven’t been active much and have not updated my profile at all. Not sure if your able to check,but I recently changed my status, since my birthday is in July and I was born in 2002 the last time I wrote in my status I had just turned 14.

15 years old!

Awesome, we’ll your good to go. We got to see how you do in this following week. After 7 days we will decide to accept you to our team or no. Good luck!

~Sky_Craft
LEET Customer Support Representative

Need help? Feel free to make a support ticket at support.leet.cc

•If you have any questions feel free to ask me•
Join SkyCraft:
IP/Port: b29988.leet.cc/29988

Hello, what is your email?

ur favourite elf, alien, anime character, and hybrid

Support: https://leethelp.desk.com/
LEET Human Resource Manager

@ZMusty [email protected]

15 years old!

@kuakua554 said in Kuakua554 Staff Application:

@ZMusty [email protected]

Contact me on LEET-Chat for age verification.

ur favourite elf, alien, anime character, and hybrid

Support: https://leethelp.desk.com/
LEET Human Resource Manager

@kuakua554 Welcome to the staff team.

Locked.

Moving case to finished…

Mohammed
LEET Customer Service Representative

Check out my graphic design portfolio: http://bit.ly/mohammedgfx

Need assistance? Get support at support.leet.cc !

GFX Designer

Twitter/YT/Instagram: TechKingHQ
Discord: TechKingHQ#4929

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.