Big Release! (Sort of)

Hello LEET Community!

Today is the big release of my server, HighVale!

IP: H50128.pocket.pe
Port: 50128

Apply for Staff! (Either DM here your application or on Discord, Username: MrTim#1197)

Admin (4 Left):
Email for Slack:
Discord Username:
Have you had experience with being staff for other servers?:
Languages Spoken:
Availability (How long can you be online out of the week):

Global Moderator can be obtained from experience on the server as a mod for one of the game modes. (4 Left)

Moderator (18 Left):
Email for Slack:
Discord Username:
Languages Spoken:
Which game mode do you want to be moderator for:

Builder (5 Left):
Email for Slack:
Discord Username:
Proof of recent builds:
Languages Spoken:

Helper (10 Left):
Email for Slack:
Discord Username:
Have you had experience with helping other servers before?:
Languages Spoken:

Game Modes:

Factions:

PVP:

Prison:

Skyblock:

Factions:
Come and explore a vast world with your friends. Take over what is rightfully yours! Build the best of the best base that you can and test your defenses against many raiders!

PVP:
Test your limit to reach the top! Are you the best fighter? Do you have the skills to be the next king? Prove yourself worthy and be the fiercest warrior!

Prison:
Welcome to your next new home prisoner! You will be here and work for your freedom. We don’t tolerate you using contraband items, that being said you will be executed on the spot (jailed). This is how it works around here: Mine to push through the ranks, Kill to win competition and money, and then be set free for your duty.

Skyblock:
Can you survive on little to nothing land? Can you push through and test your limits and reach for the stars? Come test your skills on being an excellent farmer (expander) and have one of the best, largest islands in the world.

Shop:

Factions:

• Coal Legacy (900 Credits): VIP Lounge Access, /kit Coal (Leather Armour, Stone Tools/Weapons), Speed I (Infinite)
  • Iron Legacy (2,000 Credits): VIP Lounge Access, /kit Iron (Chain Armour, Stone Tools/Weapons), Speed II (Infinite)
  • Gold Legacy (4,000 Credits): VIP Lounge Access, /kit Gold (Iron Armour, Iron Tools/Weapons), Speed III and Jump I (Infinite)
  • Diamond Legacy (6,000 Credits): VIP Lounge Access, /kit Diamond (Diamond Armour, Iron Tools/Weapons), Speed III and Jump II (Infinite)
  • Obsidian Legacy (10,000 Credits): VIP Lounge Access, /kit Obsidian (Diamond Armour, Diamond Tools/Weapons), /fly, Speed IV and Jump III (Infinite)
  • Bedrock Legacy (14,000 Credits): VIP Lounge Access, /kit Bedrock (Diamond Armour, Diamond Tools/Weapons, 10 Gapples, 1 Elytra), /fly, /heal, Speed IV and Jump IV (Infinite)

PVP:

• Knight (300 Credits): /kit Knight (Chain Armour, Stone Sword, 5 Steak), Speed I
  • Archer (300 Credits): /kit Archer (Chain Armour, Wooden Sword, Bow + 64 Arrows, 5 Steak) Speed I, Night Vision I
  • Executioner (900 Credits): /kit Executioner (Iron Armour, Iron Axe, 5 Steak), Speed II, Strength II
  • Mage (1,200 Credits): /kit Mage (Iron Armour, Iron Sword, 5 Steak, 2 Golden Apples), Speed III, Jump IV, Strength II, Night Vision I
  • Royal Guard (1,500 Credits): /kit RG (Diamond Armour, Iron Sword, Bow + 64 Arrows, 5 Steak), Speed IV, Strength III, Jump II, Regen I
  • King (1,800 Credits): /kit King (Diamond Armour, Gold Crown, Diamond Sword, Bow + 64 Arrows, 5 Steak, 2 Gapples), Speed IV, Jump IV, Regen II, Night Vision I

Prison:

• Coal Legacy (900 Credits): VIP Mines Access, Free Plot, /kit Coal (Leather Armour, Stone Tools/Weapons), Speed I (Infinite)
  • Iron Legacy (2,000 Credits): VIP Mines Access, Free Plot, /kit Iron (Chain Armour, Stone Tools/Weapons), Speed II (Infinite)
  • Gold Legacy (4,000 Credits): VIP Mines Access, 2 Free Plots, /kit Gold (Iron Armour, Iron Tools/Weapons), Speed III and Jump I (Infinite)
  • Diamond Legacy (6,000 Credits): VIP Mines Access, 2 Free Plots, /kit Diamond (Diamond Armour, Iron Tools/Weapons), Speed III and Jump II (Infinite)
  • Obsidian Legacy (10,000 Credits): VIP Mines Access, 3 Free Plots, /kit Obsidian (Diamond Armour, Diamond Tools/Weapons), /fly, Speed IV and Jump III (Infinite)
  • Bedrock Legacy (14,000 Credits): VIP Mines Access, 4 Free Plots, /kit Bedrock (Diamond Armour, Diamond Tools/Weapons, 10 Gapples), /fly, /heal, Speed IV and Jump IV (Infinite)

Skyblock:

• Coal Legacy (900 Credits): VIP Lounge Access, /kit Coal (Leather Armour, Stone Tools/Weapons), Speed I (Infinite)
  • Iron Legacy (2,000 Credits): VIP Lounge Access, /kit Iron (Chain Armour, Stone Tools/Weapons), Speed II (Infinite)
  • Gold Legacy (4,000 Credits): VIP Lounge Access, /kit Gold (Iron Armour, Iron Tools/Weapons), Speed III and Jump I (Infinite)
  • Diamond Legacy (6,000 Credits): VIP Lounge Access, /kit Diamond (Diamond Armour, Iron Tools/Weapons), Speed III and Jump II (Infinite)
  • Obsidian Legacy (10,000 Credits): VIP Lounge Access, /kit Obsidian (Diamond Armour, Diamond Tools/Weapons), /fly, Speed IV and Jump III (Infinite)
  • Bedrock Legacy (14,000 Credits): VIP Lounge Access, /kit Bedrock (Diamond Armour, Diamond Tools/Weapons, 10 Gapples), /fly, /heal, Speed IV and Jump IV (Infinite)

Subscription Rank:

• Emerald Legacy (2,000 Credits Monthly): Bedrock Legacy for Factions, Prison, and Skyblock and King Rank for PVP!

The shop fits within EULA regulation because players can obtain items from kits randomly and can also obtain kits with in game money.

Please do not go Off-Topic and keep Off-Topic comments in DMs. Thank you.

/MrTim

"Humans make mistakes, it is what you do next that will effect the outcome." /Tim

Want to change your Profile Picture in the Leet Forums? Check out this super helpful tutorial! http://leetforum.cc/topic/28215/tutorial-how-to-get-a-custom-profile-picture-here

@MrTim_ You should edit in a list of how many staff slots we have left

Also, this is going to be a HUGE release, so we need as many staffs as possible! We appreciate all who help us very much.
Good luck to all that apply! 😉

-ILuvCake🍰

#DatTypoDoe #HashTaggerAdmin #BeezNoice:3 #KikBots4Lyfe #YourFakeNews #riot4thouv #riot4yam #BringBackArthix #babycakes

Discord: iluvcake#7657 << I mostly use this
Slack: iluvcake
IGN: iKindleCake427

CakeSlayer is da best ;D
"Bye Felicia!" -ZMusty

Start blazing your own trail 🔥

@iluvcake said in Big Release! (Sort of):

@MrTim_ You should edit in a list of how many staff slots we have left

Also, this is going to be a HUGE release, so we need as many staffs as possible! We appreciate all who help us very much.
Good luck to all that apply! 😉

Thank you for the reminder!

"Humans make mistakes, it is what you do next that will effect the outcome." /Tim

Want to change your Profile Picture in the Leet Forums? Check out this super helpful tutorial! http://leetforum.cc/topic/28215/tutorial-how-to-get-a-custom-profile-picture-here

Community Server (Discord)!!!
Link: https://discord.gg/X6SPh2u

@mrtim_ said in Big Release! (Sort of):

Hello LEET Community!

Today is the big release of my server, HighVale!

IP: H50128.pocket.pe
Port: 50128

Apply for Staff! (Either DM here your application or on Discord, Username: MrTim#1197)
Admin (4 Left):
Email for Slack:
Discord Username:
Languages Spoken:

Global Moderator can be obtained from experience on the server as a mod for one of the game modes. (4 Left)

Moderator (19 Left):
Email for Slack:
Discord Username:
Languages Spoken:
Which game mode do you want to be moderator for:

Builder (5 Left):
Email for Slack:
Discord Username:
Proof of recent builds:
Languages Spoken:

Helper (10 Left):
Email for Slack:
Discord Username:
Have you had experience with helping other servers before?:
Languages Spoken:

Game Modes:

Factions:

PVP:

Prison:

Skyblock:

Factions:
Come and explore a vast world with your friends. Take over what is rightfully yours! Build the best of the best base that you can and test your defenses against many raiders!

PVP:
Test your limit to reach the top! Are you the best fighter? Do you have the skills to be the next king? Prove yourself worthy and be the fiercest warrior!

Prison:
Welcome to your next new home prisoner! You will be here and work for your freedom. We don’t tolerate you using contraband items, that being said you will be executed on the spot (jailed). This is how it works around here: Mine to push through the ranks, Kill to win competition and money, and then be set free for your duty.

Skyblock:
Can you survive on little to nothing land? Can you push through and test your limits and reach for the stars? Come test your skills on being an excellent farmer (expander) and have one of the best, largest islands in the world.

Shop:

Factions:

• Bedrock Legacy (14,000 Credits): VIP Lounge Access, /kit Bedrock (Diamond Armour, Diamond Tools/Weapons, 10 Gapples, 1 Elytra), /fly, /heal, Speed IV and Jump IV (Infinite)

PVP:

• Knight (300 Credits): /kit Knight (Chain Armour, Stone Sword, 5 Steak), Speed I
  • Archer (300 Credits): /kit Archer (Chain Armour, Wooden Sword, Bow + 64 Arrows, 5 Steak) Speed I, Night Vision I
  • Executioner (900 Credits): /kit Executioner (Iron Armour, Iron Axe, 5 Steak), Speed II, Strength II
  • Mage (1,200 Credits): /kit Mage (Iron Armour, Iron Sword, 5 Steak, 2 Golden Apples), Speed III, Jump IV, Strength II, Night Vision I
  • Royal Guard (1,500 Credits): /kit RG (Diamond Armour, Iron Sword, Bow + 64 Arrows, 5 Steak), Speed IV, Strength III, Jump II, Regen I
  • King (1,800 Credits): /kit King (Diamond Armour, Gold Crown, Diamond Sword, Bow + 64 Arrows, 5 Steak, 2 Gapples), Speed IV, Jump IV, Regen II, Night Vision I

Prison:

• Coal Legacy (900 Credits): VIP Mines Access, Free Plot, /kit Coal (Leather Armour, Stone Tools/Weapons), Speed I (Infinite)
  • Iron Legacy (2,000 Credits): VIP Mines Access, Free Plot, /kit Iron (Chain Armour, Stone Tools/Weapons), Speed II (Infinite)
  • Gold Legacy (4,000 Credits): VIP Mines Access, 2 Free Plots, /kit Gold (Iron Armour, Iron Tools/Weapons), Speed III and Jump I (Infinite)
  • Diamond Legacy (6,000 Credits): VIP Mines Access, 2 Free Plots, /kit Diamond (Diamond Armour, Iron Tools/Weapons), Speed III and Jump II (Infinite)
  • Obsidian Legacy (10,000 Credits): VIP Mines Access, 3 Free Plots, /kit Obsidian (Diamond Armour, Diamond Tools/Weapons), /fly, Speed IV and Jump III (Infinite)
  • Bedrock Legacy (14,000 Credits): VIP Mines Access, 4 Free Plots, /kit Bedrock (Diamond Armour, Diamond Tools/Weapons, 10 Gapples), /fly, /heal, Speed IV and Jump IV (Infinite)

Skyblock:

• Bedrock Legacy (14,000 Credits): VIP Lounge Access, /kit Bedrock (Diamond Armour, Diamond Tools/Weapons, 10 Gapples), /fly, /heal, Speed IV and Jump IV (Infinite)

The shop fits within EULA regulation because players can obtain items from kits randomly and can also obtain kits with irl money.

Please do not go Off-Topic and keep Off-Topic comments in DMs. Thank you.

/MrTim

Awesome :3

YouTube: Vanderley5974X
Discord: https://discord.gg/RfvvhsD
VanTay IP: B39500.leet.cc

THE REAL AND ONE AND ONLY OREO KING

rednav is still here…

Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday to check out the server <3! Thank you to everyone whom applied and to one of our new additions to the team @Bluejeanx! Looking forward for more applications and more players <3!

/MrTim

So you have to buy pvp kits with real money? i am just asking to make sure and what do you mean by the “Legacy`s” are they some sort of rank on those particular minigames/activities on the server?

If also wanting to apply for staff do you need a Discord Account to be accepted?

I try to help people as much as i can even though im not a leet staff

@krieg7 said in Big Release! (Sort of):

So you have to buy pvp kits with real money? i am just asking to make sure and what do you mean by the “Legacy`s” are they some sort of rank on those particular minigames/activities on the server?

If also wanting to apply for staff do you need a Discord Account to be accepted?

There are free kits and players have a chance to randomly receive a kit. Legacys are the overall main ranks of the server (but if you buy one it doesn’t apply to all 3 game modes). I have thought about a subscription rank too. Anyways you will have to either have or create a discord account to be accepted.

@mrtim_ Thanks for the reply my friend might buy a rank ;)
just thought of the cost btw if someone wanted to get the top ranks in all games on your server. Kinda bit too much

just thought of the cost btw if someone wanted to get the top ranks in all games on your server. Kinda bit too much

No problem and like I said I may make a subscription rank. Maybe $5 a month for all top ranks on each game mode.

No problem and like I said I may make a subscription rank. Maybe $5 a month for all top ranks on each game mode.

Thats nice XD

wait is that like pay to own or like a rental of it XD if you cant pay anymore your subscription will be canceled somethin like that?

wait is that like pay to own or like a rental of it XD if you cant pay anymore your subscription will be canceled somethin like that?

Legacy Ranks/PVP Ranks last forever, but the subscription rank would be monthly, which means if cancelled the player would keep the rank until the end of the cycle.

@mrtim_ ahh i understand. hope this gets added soon to your server :-)

I will implement it once I get home :)

@mrtim_ Im guessing I was fired ._.

Those who build small stand tall

Follow me on twitter @zMutant300

@mutant3000 said in Big Release! (Sort of):

@mrtim_ Im guessing I was fired ._.

Not fired, but DM me on discord.

I will implement it once I get home :)

Yay!

Edit: Added a Subscription Rank!

Edit: Added a Subscription Rank!

Good to hear!
Hope i can join your server :3
on mine it just keeps saying locating server even though i have a fast internet connection

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.