Big Release! (Sort of)

@mrtim_ said in Big Release! (Sort of):

@krieg7 said in Big Release! (Sort of):

@mrtim_ Thanks for the reply my friend might buy a rank ;)
just thought of the cost btw if someone wanted to get the top ranks in all games on your server. Kinda bit too much

No problem and like I said I may make a subscription rank. Maybe $5 a month for all top ranks on each game mode.

Thats nice XD

I try to help people as much as i can even though im not a leet staff

just thought of the cost btw if someone wanted to get the top ranks in all games on your server. Kinda bit too much

No problem and like I said I may make a subscription rank. Maybe $5 a month for all top ranks on each game mode.

wait is that like pay to own or like a rental of it XD if you cant pay anymore your subscription will be canceled somethin like that?

wait is that like pay to own or like a rental of it XD if you cant pay anymore your subscription will be canceled somethin like that?

Legacy Ranks/PVP Ranks last forever, but the subscription rank would be monthly, which means if cancelled the player would keep the rank until the end of the cycle.

"Humans make mistakes, it is what you do next that will affect the outcome." /Tim

Want to change your Profile Picture in the Leet Forums? Check out this super helpful tutorial! http://leetforum.cc/topic/28215/tutorial-how-to-get-a-custom-profile-picture-here

@mrtim_ ahh i understand. hope this gets added soon to your server :-)

I will implement it once I get home :)

"Humans make mistakes, it is what you do next that will affect the outcome." /Tim

Want to change your Profile Picture in the Leet Forums? Check out this super helpful tutorial! http://leetforum.cc/topic/28215/tutorial-how-to-get-a-custom-profile-picture-here

@mrtim_ Im guessing I was fired ._.

Those who build small stand tall

Follow me on twitter @zMutant300

@mutant3000 said in Big Release! (Sort of):

@mrtim_ Im guessing I was fired ._.

Not fired, but DM me on discord.

I will implement it once I get home :)

Yay!

Edit: Added a Subscription Rank!

Edit: Added a Subscription Rank!

Good to hear!
Hope i can join your server :3
on mine it just keeps saying locating server even though i have a fast internet connection

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.