[Accepted] AcTiveSepain's Staff Application

• Support Team

First name: Derek

What country do you live in: Canada

What is your native language: English

What other languages do you speak: I don’t speak any other languages except ASL (American Sign Language)

Motivation (why do you want to be support staff on LEET?): I have been impressed with how friendly and helpful your staff are. I have met a lot of new staffs and noticed that they have worked hard as they continue to serve LEET as part of their experiences. I want to continue, learn more plugins, and have more experiences if I’m working with the Support Team. I’m committed to be part of who I am and be part of the team. I love to help people with their questions or concerns. I have experiences with leet commands and I have proven to be more than just a staff, I’m committed to working with LEET and helping them serve player better. I believe strongly in setting example, not just for players but the whole LEET teams and possibly server networks. It motivated me to improve my behaviour since the incident 10 months ago and I would love to achieve that goal by proving that everyone can change from their reckless behavior into providing more friendly assistance to the entire LEET communities.

Previous experiences (MCPE or other): My knowledge to moderating server is excellent. I have strong knowledge in commands. I prefer to work in a professional environment when it comes to working and communicating with the team. I will give a friendly warning to players that violates our term, if a player still does not comply with the terms, I will kick them, if it continues then I will be banning the player and inform the owner of my action because of the player who have violated the terms of the server. I have huge amounts of experiences in being staff in many servers over the three or more years. I also have huge amounts of staff experiences in any positions over the three years

How long have you been using LEET: I’ve been using LEET since November 23, 2016

What is your experience with LEET: My experiences on LEET Forums and Discord is amazing! I love how people are treating others with kindness and respect as well as friendliness in many posts. I can see potential in LEET as one of the best hosting provider with a affordable costs that can help improve our experiences when building our own servers hosted by LEET. One of the most important aspect of LEET is communication and interacting with other users. They’d make a great way to make friends or help other with any common question that is possible to answer on the forum post

What is your experience with PocketMine: No experiences but I have knowledge of using in-game commands. I don’t use such as creating PAR plugins and coding files as I don’t have any experiences from that. Although, I do know how to use PocketMine.

What is your experience with plugins: I have experiences with LEET plugins and commands and I can set specific perms for each groups, using complex plugins such as MadCommands, etc… Please be reminded that I’m currently learning how to use MadCommands.

What is your experience with support/customer service? I have great amounts of experiences with customer service. I have worked in a concession stand/customer service at the community theatre, assisting with the concession areas, selling pop and snacks at intermission and handling the exchange of money. I would interact with newcomers with a friendly welcome message such as “Hello, and welcome to LEET Forums! Don’t forget to read our terms of service! If you have any questions or concerns regarding LEET, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team or submit a ticket through support.leet.cc

Do you know how to use Slack: Yes. I fully understand the functionality and the features of using Slack because I have used them for team communications between servers and myself

What do you think should improve to LEET:
    We need to improve by adding more plugins such as MiniGames, Skywars, HungerGames, etc… We also need to advertise using GoogleAds to create new forms of audience and increases our popularity

What is your email?
    My email is [email protected]

Real age: 16. To verify that, I’m born in Canada on July 4th, 2001. Of course, I will be more than happy to provide my identification prior to PM or on Discord/Slack

What would you suggest if someone tells you the server shows up as online in the app, but offline in MCPE. Be descriptive:

1. Turn your server off or reboot it in LEET Application and wait 2-3 mins then turn them back on.
    1. Have you enabled/brought a plugin recently? If so, then disable that plugin and restart it

2. If you have not updated your LEET Server, then update it to the latest PocketMine Version

1. Rollback the server to the specific time where it was working before

2. If not, please log out and uninstall the app then reinstall the app

3. If the issue still persists, please submit your ticket through support.leet.cc and they’ll be able to resolve your issues

What would you do in the situation of a server constantly crashing issue? I would ask the user if they have enabled a plugin recently that might potentially crashes due to PocketMine issues or plugin incompatibility. if not, I would suggest them to clear the cache of their MCBE. If that didn’t help, I would ask them to repair server/plugins to see if anything would resolve the crash issue. If none of the method works, I will kindly ask them to rollback to when the server is first created. If not, I will ask a higher authority for assistance on this case.

A customer is requesting a refund simply because they don’t like the plugin. What would be your response? I would kindly ask why do they need a refund for the plugin, if they don’t state any reasons why and they insisted they want the refund, I will kindly let them know we cannot give a refund if reasons are not stated but we can help them with a possible solution for the plugin. I would test the plugin myself on their server and if it shows that it was not working correctly, I would screenshot it and report it to the LEET Developer Team

LEET gets a ton of applications. Tell us something about you that makes you exceptionally good: I have learned as a staff that we need to make sure that user’s satisfaction is our top priority to ensure that our system have a good reputation and runs smoothly. We should always be trustful and set example for the entire staff team. I believe that being hired would be a great asset to your team. I’m confident and friendly.

Additional Information: I have received permission to reapply by @Sky_craft, @FuzionPanda and @ZMusty

Link to previous application: http://leetforum.cc/topic/23827/denied-activesepain-s-application

• Support Team

This is a great application!

We have decided to give you a chance to join our team. I will shortly invite you to our slack group chats where we will do age-verification.

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.