SuperPro_Gaming Staff Application (Last Time due to the fact of few space left)

First name: Joseph
What country do you live in:USA
What is your native language: My native language is English
What other languages do you speak: I only speak English, but only know a few Spanish words, like hola, and gracias.
Motivation (why do you want to be support staff on LEET?): The reason why I want to be support staff on LEET because I want to be able to help supports players with their needs, like reports, need help with commands, and others.

Previous experiences (MCPE or other): I has been playing MCPE since 0.8.0 until the update that Xbox is being released, I stopped playing because I was using something else that wasn’t real App Store purchase, since I thought it would be fine. Until, when I try to login Xbox, it won’t let me login, so I had decided to be active more on leet forum, slack and discord to help which I was planning to support players with their needs. Please do not ask what I am using cause I know I would get banned if I say it which was not allow to be discussed in leet forum. In addition, If my parent let me get Minecraft real purchase if possible, then I will be active a lot and help players on their servers if needed.

How long have you been using LEET: I have been using leet since 0.9.5 or 0.10.0 update, so I basically know a lot about it until I quit MCPE, once I came back, I forgot some of the plugins of how they work. So due to the fact that I forgot how some plugins work, I will try my best helping leet forum users with plugin as possible by using the tutorials thread post that someone made, since I believe that it will may help a lot.

What is your experience with LEET: I had experience a lot of things about leet, how leet servers work, how leet app work, and how some of the plugins work. I also understand that having leet servers is not easy due to a lot of advertisements of leet servers, require a lot of donations, and require a lot of building. In addition, I also understand how leet staffs and developers work so hard on leet company to keep it running, also how they made sure that all bugs are being fixed.
What is your experience with PocketMine: I had experience a little about how PocketMine work like it help support servers, and others.

What is your experience with plugins: I had experience how plugins work, and how they can help with the servers, and prevent from having problem with hackers and griefers. For example, I know that all ban plugins like /ban, /ban-ip, /devban, and temporary banned actually help get rid of any rule breakers, griefers, and hackers. In addition, I also know about mad command plugin, but never used it which was released after the update when Xbox login is require to login, I also understand a little bit about mad commands how it let people do whatever they want on the server which was mostly used for server owners and admin (I believe as my opinion) only.

What is your experience with support/customer service?: No, I have not experience being support/customer service on this forum, but I understand how hard it is to be leet forum staff as I watch staff posts about how they are having to help, lock and reports any rule breakers, also warn people, and support with their needs.

Do you know how to use Slack: Yes, I know how to use slack, since I alway go on slack, to try to help players as possible, also to chat with friends.

What do you think should improve to LEET: I believe that leet is good since it have been fixed after I give up re applying for staff since I give it up for Active. But, when I heard that there are one more space left to apply. I decided that I would

What is your email?: My email is personal, because I don’t like giving out my email, at least it someone that I feel like I can trust, or friend of mine which is rare. But I will dm one of the support-team my email since I remember I sent one of super-team member the email for invite to leet forum slack.
Real age:* I am 16 year old.

For the following questions, you will simulate a LEET Support staff. Answer these questions with as much detail and description as possible.
What would you suggest if someone tells you the server shows up as online in the app, but offline in MCPE. Be descriptive: If someone tells me that the server shows up as online in the app, but offline in MCPE, then I would ask them for clear information of what did the server say once trying to join, if it disconnect, then I would tell him/her to check the Internet connect, if it working, then try restarting the server, if still didn’t work, then he/her or me would need to report it to the staff member, especially I can’t join servers though. Like I said, I will try my best ^_^

What would you do in the situation of a server constantly crashing issue?: I would ask them if they had any recent plugins that they purchase, if so, then I would ask them to clear or check on Mjnecraft app if it the cause of it, if not then will have to check the server to see what wrong, or try reloading the server to see if it work.
A customer is requesting a refund simply because they don’t like the plugin. What would be your response?: if a customer don’t like a specific plugin, then I will ask them what was the problem with it, if already answer, then I would try to figure out how to solve the problems that will may help fix the bugs.

LEET gets a ton of applications. Tell us something about you that makes you exceptionally good: I am a kind person that try to help with their needs, especially I can be strict and mean, but usually I try my best to deal with rule breakers, and deal with annoying people that annoy me. Due to the fact that I am staff on some of discord servers that relate to leet servers, I am planning to help people out, and support them with their needs, and decided to be very active on discord, slack, and leet forum to help out. I was also suppose to help leet servers but I can’t due to the fact of non-purchase MCPE that I downloaded, Xbox won’t let me login, so I can’t help out on servers like I was planning to before I found out Xbox won’t let me login to servers. And again, like I said before, if my parent downloaded real Minecraft Purchase, then I will be helping a lot with their servers.

Notes: i have decided that I will help people with plugins and commands if need by using the old leet forum thread that was posted long ago like

http://leetforum.cc/topic/4977/every-single-permission-node

Or

http://leetforum.cc/topic/26555/every-single-leet-plugin-s-cost-description-and-more

Also, I will try my best helping users as much as possible :3

Also, I got permission the third or fourth time to reapply from Sky and ZMusty, for proof, ask Sky and ZMusty on dm.

=Founder of Optic Network=
Vote my server! https://minecraftpocket-servers.com/server/74399/vote
Optic Network Discord: https://discord.gg/ygFbqka
alt_text
If you need support for leet, go to support.leet.cc

@superpro_gaming also, I forgot to mention on notes that I had learned after being warned many time and got muted from leet community discord server, I realize that being staff will need to remain calm a lot especially during difficult or serious stitulation, also having to deal with annoying person though :/

=Founder of Optic Network=
Vote my server! https://minecraftpocket-servers.com/server/74399/vote
Optic Network Discord: https://discord.gg/ygFbqka
alt_text
If you need support for leet, go to support.leet.cc

We’ve reviewed your application and decided to give you a chance to join our team. I will invite you too leet-team slack chat and from there we will do the age-verification process.

Please dm me your email,
Thanks.

ur favourite elf, alien, anime character, and hybrid

Support: https://leethelp.desk.com/
LEET Human Resource Manager

Denied - Failed to provide age-proof.

ur favourite elf, alien, anime character, and hybrid

Support: https://leethelp.desk.com/
LEET Human Resource Manager

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.