DemArtiXD’s Staff Application

This is my application For Leet I wish The best For leet and for me too so Do Your Best Leet

• [First Name]: Duart Rizani

• [What country do you live in]: Kosovo

• [What is your native language]: Albania or(Shqip)

• [What other languages do you speak]: English, A liitle Germanish or Deutch and my country lang

• [Motivation (why do you want to be staff on LEET?)]: I always wanted so now is my chance I wanted to be one of Leet, anyway I like Leet and Mcpe I have Started playing MCPE 8 or 7 years ago and started a server on your leet app 3 or 2 years ago. My motivation was “Never Give Up” so I will try to be one of you LEET. When I first joined the forums, I didn’t know what to expect, not whether or not I should ask this or whether I should ask that and hoping that I would not seem stupid in front of the mass of, most likely, the most experienced LEET users that walk the Earth. People who have been on the forums and on LEET months before I even knew that LEET even existed. I asked a simple question when I joined forums: How do I make a /msg with UserActions, and I got a reply almost instantly, that was the first sign that I knew I had landed in the right place. No forums can be successful with a poor community, and that is what it is all about, and what I really enjoy about the community is that it is like a family. As cheesy as it may seem, the community knows each other, we know who is super mature, we know who likes to show off, we know who loves Oreos waaay too much, and we know who will be calm and who will go insane, plus we know which two off-topic posters who will tag-team you if you disagree with them, but at the same time they know you, and, hopefully, they respect you. We even have our little, petty fights as a forum on different threads and about different topics, just like a good ol’ family, and of course, like all families, there will be ones who try to keep the peace, and that is who I want to be, sure, I will get into a few squabbles here and there, but overall, I will try to keep everyone away from trying to rip each other in half, and give out help and support to those who need it.

• [Previous experiences (MCPE or other)]: I have Stared to play mcpe a long time ago so this is one, And I have worked in a Reseller where I could sell CS 1.6 and MC servers, I have been Main Owner in the Most popular LEET Server in Pinoy LifeCrime (by ZyoJin) I have played ther for more than a Year.

• [How long have you been using LEET]: 3 or 2 Years ago this isnt a lie first my friend say to me “Hey Duart i found a Program where we can Play mcpe Togther” I said “Wow Awesome whats the program name let me get it and make a server right now” “He said its LEET Relams but dont Get LEET Donations” Since That Time I’m Still using it.

• [What is your experience with PocketMine]: Awesome, I know how to use PocketMine very well I know how to get plugins from it but first you need to check if plugins work and doesnt crash your server, PocketMine isn’t very hard to be learnd, anyway it was easy for me

• [What is your experience with plugins]: As I said I know how to fix some plugins how to get and learn fast how to use but I dont know how to Create one

• [What is your experience with Slack.com].: Good not too bad I know that Slack is a website where staff can speak like kik some of use use kik but I can learn more for Slack if I want if ill be approved I will

• [Real age:]:* I’m 15 if you want I can send you photos of my data birth or year

• [What do you think should improve in LEET]: Should Fix All broken Plugins and add More plugins, Should fix Servers Ping and RAM and ROM because some servers may have lagg from a lot of builds, and make staff Replay faster when someone send a feedback, add Hunger Games, Skywars, Master Bulder, SkyBlock. Despite LEET being the pioneer of easy-to-make MCPE servers with app-access, there are still improvements that can always benefit customer satisfaction. For example, simple things like maps can heavily increase the user’s maximum experience, as we all know that big builds take time and effort, which not everyone has. The new use of maps for v2 has been a great addition to the new app, however, with thousands of users using those maps, they will become a common-sight, not as interesting for MCPE players if they see the same build on every server they go to, as a MCPE map (adventure, mostly) maker, I know I would be disappointed if I played an adventure map, then played another one, but with the same builds and same story, therefore, a great improvement would be to have scouts finding interesting builds that more users can choose, as I know that I get excited when a new map comes out, I was overjoyed when Island Of Berk was released (whoever it was, I thank you a lot), and this could be something that could futher improve LEET user’s experience. Obviously, nothing is perfect, and as good as LEET gets, there will always be improvements to be made, and there will be, I am sure, and I cannot wait to see them in the future.

• [What would you suggest if someone tells you the server shows up as online in the app, but offline in MCPE. Be descriptive]: I Will Tell him those steps one by one:

1. Turn off your server and wait 2-3 minutes then turn it on again (reboot your server)

2. Look if you have bought a new plugin and it is Shutting your server(turn that plugin off after that check your server if it is working go again and turn on your plugin)

3. Reset your plugins

4. Rollback your map

5. 5 Reset your server

• [Tell us something about you that makes you exceptionally good from other applicants]: I’m not sure I know a lot of thing I can manage almoost everything and I have worked in a Reseller before where we could open Minecraft Servers so thats make me different from others. Not only that I had a server and it was very succesful I met a lot of new people amd learnd to much for plugins leet everything now maybe I can tell those things here, Working with you.

• [What would you do in the situation of a server constantly crashing issue?]: I Will ask the Owner if they have bought A new Plugin and it is crashing his game if not I will tell hin to reset his plugins because always some plugins crash your server If isn’t the Plugins fould I will tell him to reboot his Server and maybe it will be Fixed if not again I will Tell him to reset his map or plugins that will apsolutly help him.

• [A customer is requesting a refund simply because they don’t like the plugin. What would be your response?]: I Will kindly ask why do they need a refund for the plugin, if they don’t state any reasons why and they insisted they want the refund, I will kindly let them know we cannot give a refund if reasons are not stated but we can help them with a possible solution for the plugin. I would test the plugin myself on their server and if it shows that it was not working correctly, I would screenshot it and report it to the LEET Developer Team and you will help that customer

• [Email]: My email is [email protected] or this one [email protected]

This is my application I wish I will be accpeted so write me if I am

I want to thanks All LEET members for making this awesome app and expect BeeTree
Why expect BeeTree ?
Easy Becuase I dont want to say to him Thanks But thank You so much because you was the first member of the Leet that I did meet so Thank you very much your The best

Duart,

You have been told multiple times that your application has been denied, and until you had gotten permission to reapply from us, you would continue to be denied. Stop making these applications, or it will result in consequences.

Additionally, you’ve made another forum account, which is a violation of our Forum Terms of Service.

You will be held accountable for your actions.

Mohammed
LEET Customer Service Representative

Don't hesitate asking me for help!

Need assistance? Get support at support.leet.cc !

GFX Designer

Twitter/YT/Instagram: TechKingHQ
Discord: TechKingHQ#4929

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.