[ Denied ]Staff Application

First name: Emma
What country do you live in Canada
What is your native language: English
What other languages do you speak: A little bit of Spanish and French
Motivation (why do you want to be staff on LEET?): this motivates me because I enjoy helping others with there server problems. I understand the struggle with leet sometimes and its glitches, because I have had a server for 3 and a half years :).
Previous experiences (MCPE or other): My experiences with leet are great. Every time I have had an issue with my server I contacted the support team and everything was fixed within the time limit they said.
How long have you been using LEET: Approximately 3 and a half years.
What is your experience with LEET: My experience with leet at the moment is very good I haven’t had any problems at all.
What is your experience with PocketMine: I don’t think I use this.
What is your experience with plugins: I currently have 40 plugins out of the 93 that are currently available I am planning to get more soon but I do know how to use all of the ones I have at the moment.
What is your experience with Slack.com: I have never used this but I could look into using it.
Real age: 15
What do you think should improve in LEET: Personally I think leet needs to improve the sitting plugin and the morphe plugin. The sitting plugin now i just realised it doesn’t let you sit anymore and even when you double tap it just makes you stand on the stair or glitch into the void and the morphe plugin when you change into a creature you have a lead attached to you so when you walk the server has lead’s all over the place.
What would you suggest if someone tells you the server shows up as online in the app, but offline in MCPE? Be descriptive: I would suggest to turn it offline in the app and then turn it back on or re-add the server to your server list.
Tell us something about you that makes you exceptionally good from other applicants: I’ve had almost 4 years experience with leet and have had a lot of issues but learned to resolve them myself or with the help of a leet staff :)

Thank you for taking your time to read this, if you need any further information please feel free to ask

-Emma

EW

Are you sill active?

ur favourite elf, alien, anime character, and hybrid

Support: https://leethelp.desk.com/
LEET Human Resource Manager

Hey @emxemerald,

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application due to your inactivity. Have a beautiful day!

~Sky_Craft
LEET Customer Support Representative

Need help? Feel free to make a support ticket at support.leet.cc

•If you have any questions feel free to ask me•
Join SkyCraft:
IP/Port: b29988.leet.cc/29988

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.