Dylan

What country do you live in:
South Africa

What is your native language
: Afrikaans

What other languages do you speak:
English (fluently)

Motivation (why do you want to be support staff on LEET?):
I believe I can make the forum as well as Discord and Slack a better place for the community by helping others solving their problems and by giving the best advice possible. Another reason is that I work every day about 2 - 3 hours a day on my LEET server, busy testing plugins and report as many bugs as possible to help LEET improve their plugins so that the users can have the best experience with LEET.CC

Previous experiences (MCPE or other):
I have been playing Minecraft PocketEdition since it was in beta and I believe there’s nothing that I don’t know about Minecraft. I’m also an experienced fantasy, medieval and rustic builder.

How long have you been using LEET:
I have been using LEET for almost 3 years.

What is your experience with LEET:
I’ve had my ups and downs with LEET as a client, but I still find this server hosting provider company great and it has lots of potential to it and therefore I want to be part of the staff community.

What is your experience with PocketMine:
I could say, not much, because I don’t use PocketMine often, though I do know the basics and if it requires me to find out more about PocketMine in order to be part of the staff community, then I will do my research.

What is your experience with plugins:
I have lots of experiences with LEET’s plugins since I work with them daily.

What is your experience with support/customer service?:
I have found many solutions thanks to the majority of the LEET staff team. I’m looking forward to being part of this staff community if I get accepted.

Do you know how to use Slack:
Yes, I use slack daily and I know all its features, from top to bottom, as well as Discord.

What do you think should improve to LEET:
(NOTE: please do not take this as an insult, this is only my opinion) In my opinion, I personally think that LEET.CC should improve their servers by not using Amazon’s clouds to make servers possible. I also think that LEET should be more secure because I heard that a developer that’s not part of LEET has personal information of users. I’m not saying this is true, but I always try to be secured. I also think that LEET should add more maps to the LEET Application and like I said, improving their servers because people experience lag all the time.

What is your email?: [email protected]

Real age:
15 Turning 16 soon.

Kind regards,
Dylan Jonathan Van Der Westhuizen

Your application is incomplete. Please finish it and we will review it again, thanks.

ur favourite elf, alien, anime character, and hybrid

Support: https://leethelp.desk.com/
LEET Human Resource Manager

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.