CaveFactions Need Help

Hello everyone I am iCaraHD Owner of CaveFactions and I would like to request your help to build a spawn with me.I already started with the spawn and it is going well but I need some help to get active staff members who know what they are doing and also builders who can copy medium hard builds and pattern to the place which has been chosen by me.I have been with leet since the service started and I would love to see some helpful players like in the good old days.Here is my server ip: b41797.leet.cc 41797
My discord so you guys can contact me if I am not in the server : !iWolfyHD! #6596
Have a nice day!!

@icarapucehd said in CaveFactions Need Help:

Hello everyone I am iCaraHD Owner of CaveFactions and I would like to request your help to build a spawn with me.I already started with the spawn and it is going well but I need some help to get active staff members who know what they are doing and also builders who can copy medium hard builds and pattern to the place which has been chosen by me.I have been with leet since the service started and I would love to see some helpful players like in the good old days.Here is my server ip: b41797.leet.cc 41797
My discord so you guys can contact me if I am not in the server : !iWolfyHD! #6596
Have a nice day!!

I’m going to join and help

IshYaBoiMagmaCreeper
Join my servers:

Subscribe to me on YouTube: MagmaCreeper YT

@XMagmaCreeperX Do you have discord so we can join together and help?

Good luck finding builders!

Arthix

| CEO Of UniverseCreations |

Have a nice day!!

Good luck hiring staff and builders :)

=Founder of Optic Network=
Vote my server! https://minecraftpocket-servers.com/server/74399/vote
Optic Network Discord: https://discord.gg/ygFbqka
alt_text
If you need support for leet, go to support.leet.cc

@XMagmaCreeperX Do you have discord so we can join together and help?

Yep, MagmaCreeperYT#3657

IshYaBoiMagmaCreeper
Join my servers:

Subscribe to me on YouTube: MagmaCreeper YT

@icarapucehd Hey, I’m a skilled builder specialized in fantasy and medieval, as well as rustic building. I do charge for my effort and time. If you want to work with me, then send me a private message.

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.