What do you want us to add?

@fuzionpanda said in What do you want us to add?:

• Default port (19132) sounds great.
    ~10,000 credits or so sounds appropriate or credits deducted from the server daily.

• More minigame plugins.

• Option to add your own maps to the app.
    Each one can cost ~1,000 credits to upload. Can support .MCWORLD files.

• Allowing different levels of access to the application to different users. Ex. Administrators, Owners, etc. and can have options to change a particular part, etc.

• Adding “Server Owners” and are not able to be banned, de-opped, kicked, etc. and each one is configurable with a GUI or in-app.

• Allowing you to “hide commands” from a particular player or group. Similiar to PurePerms “/setgperm” and “/setuperm” to “/hidecommandu <user>” for user or “/hidecommandg <group>” for a group.

• Creating a special donation shop. Will work similar to “PocketVote” and can be like “PocketPay”. You can set up donation perks with “/pp add <amount of credits> <command to run>” or something along those lines.

No, that sounds like you guys just want money! $20 every single day! Just for the default port!! That’s crazy!!!

alt text
What's up everybody, this is Buzz!
YouTube: BuzzTheGamer23
Server Name: BuzzCraft v4
Server IP: buzzcraft.leet.cc
Server Port: 48686

@buzzthegamer23 I meant 10,000 credits one-time payment or a certain number of credits a day, not 10,000.

Mohammed
LEET Customer Service Representative

Don't hesitate asking me for help!

Need assistance? Get support at support.leet.cc !

GFX Designer

Twitter/YT/Instagram: TechKingHQ
Discord: TechKingHQ#4929

@fuzionpanda Oh

alt text
What's up everybody, this is Buzz!
YouTube: BuzzTheGamer23
Server Name: BuzzCraft v4
Server IP: buzzcraft.leet.cc
Server Port: 48686

@zdroid
Do This Pleaase

• Crate case fixed it please
  • Premade Server
  • and also make the Default port (19132) for free in old user of leet
  • Rankup Sign Or Slapper For Prison
  • let us edit the plugin becouse its hard to set permission in groups
  • And Fixed The Leet bugs

@virusenity37 said in What do you want us to add?:

@zdroid
Do This Pleaase

• Crate case fixed it please
  • Premade Server
  • and also make the Default port (19132) for free in old user of leet
  • Rankup Sign Or Slapper For Prison
  • let us edit the plugin becouse its hard to set permission in groups
  • And Fixed The Leet bugs
  1. CrateSystem you don‘t really need - You can recreate it with MadCommands.
  2. RankUP is possible with madCommands (maybe check my server - I use a MadCommands RankUP system)
  3. It‘s not very hard to set permissions. Simply use /setgperm <group> <permission> to add a permission to a group (or add a - before the permission to remove the permission). Do /plugins for all Plugins and then /fperms <plugin> to list all permissions for a plugin.
  4. I need to defend LEET there. Leet has very less bugs - nearly no bugs. That‘s why I like leet: I don‘t need to manage that all plugins work - no Updates to do or anything else.

prison.krapcon.net: 25559

May help me to win this contest as MadCommands developer :)
http://leetforum.cc/topic/29010/great-30-000-credits-madcommands-minigame-contest/6

@melonenbubi can u send me ure tutorial in crates mad command

@virusenity37 said in What do you want us to add?:

@melonenbubi can u send me ure tutorial in crates mad command

Sure. This crate works with money.

1. let %cash% = playerbalance(%p%)
2. if %cash% > 499 then goto 5
3. message %p% Not enough money ($500)
4. exit
5. ascon /takemoney %p% 500
6. let %win% = random(1, 5)
7. if %win% = 1 then goto 15
8. if %win% = 2 then goto 17
9. if %win% = 3 then goto 19
10. if %win% = 4 then goto 21
11. if %win% = 5 then goto 23
12. message %p% An unknown error occured - please contact immediately the server administration!
13. ascon /givemoney %p% 500
14. exit
15. ascon /give %p% diamond 1
16. exit
17. ascon /give %p% stone 1
18. exit
19. ascon /give %p% iron_ingot 1
20. exit
21. ascon /give %p% gold_ingot 1
22. exit
23. ascon /give %p% coal 1
24. exit

Tell me if it worked!
Melon

prison.krapcon.net: 25559

May help me to win this contest as MadCommands developer :)
http://leetforum.cc/topic/29010/great-30-000-credits-madcommands-minigame-contest/6

You guys have provided tons of ideas and I will go though every single one of them, I will also post below any progress on the ideas such as which ones are accepted/denied as well as time frame updates on them. So in order to keep those posts clean and easy to keep track of I’m locking this thread. If you have further ideas that are not listed here you may PM me.

LEET Dual Manager
ALT TEXT

The suggestions are in and have have done a basic add/deny to the list. Note that these are not final decisions nor are they guaranteed. They are just our decisions at a first glance. Though this list will most likely not change much.
alt text
Link to image if you can’t see it: https://imgur.com/a/ow1jI

Also, There is no set time frame for implementing these, We have some other stuff in the works right now.

LEET Dual Manager
ALT TEXT

UPDATE: We are currently focused on closing several bugs that we have aswell as BETA. Once the current bugs are resolved we will start focusing on this list.

LEET Dual Manager
ALT TEXT

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.