DiamondTrap | Staff needed!

Hi!. donnytronic Here!

It’s been a while since I’ve been at these forums, BUT I’M BACK! You probably don’t even know who I am. Anyway I have a server named DiamondTrap and it’s in REAL need of staff! So if you’re willing to apply, now’s your chance! Please apply in this format.

To apply, copy and fill the following below.
The current ranks you can apply for are:
Mod, Admin, Builder.

What are you applying for?:

If you are applying for builder, Posting pictures of your past art AND building your name right by it will be more convincing! If your not applying for builder, ignore this:

If you have discord Please display your tag. It’s always great to have a way at contacting our staff:

Have you ever been staff on any server? If you have, what rank?:

(For mod/admin) You see a Player being aggressive or cursing. How do you handle this problem?:

(For mod/admin) You see a Player hacking (Killaura, etc). What do you do?:

(For mod/admin) You see a staff disobeying, what do you do?:

Congratulations! Your application is done!

Remember, donations are accepted!

Did you ask a staff member to make an another account?

Banned for multiple suicidal references and bypassing inappropriate language rule numerous times after warnings.
~MrCakeSlayer

@d0nnytr0nic
What are you applying for?: Mod
If you are applying for builder, Posting pictures of your past art AND building your name right by it will be more convincing! If your not applying for builder, ignore this:
If you have discord Please display your tag. It’s always great to have a way at contacting our staff: I do have Discod username: Alexsir#5298
Have you ever been staff on any server? If you have, what rank?: Mine and of my staffs Owner, CoOwner and Admin’
For mod/admin) You see a Player being aggressive or cursing. How do you handle this problem?: trying to get them calman ask why he is cursing or is aggresive or both.
For mod/admin) You see a Player hacking (Killaura, etc). What do you do?: tell Owner (@d0nnytr0nic ) and give them an warning
(For mod/admin) You see a staff disobeying, what do you do?: I would tell the Owner (@d0nnytr0nic ) and tell to follow rules

have a nice day/night

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.