Is a PS3 still worth in 2018?

Hello everyone. I owned an Xbox 360 for a long time but now I felt kinda bored, (and outdated) mainly because I decided to JTag the xbox (So I can play pirated games that sells for 1$ or 2$ per game…) but it disabled online multiplayer feature. It was kinda weird to not being able to play online games such as PvZ Garden Warfare, etc. So I decided to get a ps3 and keep the xbox aswell. So i can play old pirated games on xbox and play online games on PS3. But after doing some research, Ps3 can’t run many modern games like Fortnite. And so the ps4 is just pricey… and its online services are not free while on ps3, they are free. Since I bought a new iPad Pro… I think I should not waste just too much money on a Ps4. Meanwhile I am scared the ps3 will lack an active online community, and new and modren games, so I will get bored and than the used ps3 will lose lots of value and will sell dirt cheap.

Here are my main questions -

1. Does the ps3 still have a decent online community for all games? Specially pvz garden warfare.

2. Is the ps3 extremely outdated or will be a worthy console to be used in 2018?

3. Will the PS3 still get new games? Like for example, a new call of duty game is released… will it be avalible on the ps3 aswell as the ps4? Since I heard ps3 is being poorly supported by Sony.

4. Does Ps3 still have just enough good games to run for atleast like 2-3 years?

5. Does the ps3 lacks MANY features that ps4 have? I know it is an older console but will it lack all the cool features of ps4?

6. Is it worth getting ps3 in 2018? I am not getting it for specific games or remastered or non remastered games Btw.

7. The reason I am prefering ps3 is because cheaper games, no online playing fees and the console itself is cheaper.

8. Or should I actually sell the XBOX 360 and not buy a ps3 but instead get a ps4… but I am kinda scared it will drink alot of money.

9. Overall, should I keep - Xbox 360 and Ps3

Or …

Get a ps4 instead of the 360 and ps3.
—�—
Also keep in mind that IF the ps3 is just very outdated and lacks lots of features, I will just sell the xbox and get the Ps4 instead. Please tell me what to do!

@superpixels
I suggest getting a ps4 or a good pc.

Hello Fello Earthlings 😁 Have a wonderful day

If you are able to get the PS4, get that, don’t get the PS3.

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsx_TB1nVOIZ1m69nSI05pg

alt text

Contact us - support.leet.cc
CoOwner of BossNether
Always happy to be of assistance!

As @ibrahimk157 would say, Xbox is bae, and I totally agree

Former LEET Customer

Twitter- ShiningVex
Discord- TheShiningVex#7277

Yamburgers or Turkey Burgers?

@mcpechicken_ said in Is a PS3 still worth in 2018?:

As @ibrahimk157 would say, Xbox is bae, and I totally agree

No. I would NEVER say that. Stop it with this nonsense, it was all funny at first, but now it’s just annoying.

@superpixels said in Is a PS3 still worth in 2018?:

Hello everyone. I owned an Xbox 360 for a long time but now I felt kinda bored, (and outdated) mainly because I decided to JTag the xbox (So I can play pirated games that sells for 1$ or 2$ per game…) but it disabled online multiplayer feature. It was kinda weird to not being able to play online games such as PvZ Garden Warfare, etc. So I decided to get a ps3 and keep the xbox aswell. So i can play old pirated games on xbox and play online games on PS3. But after doing some research, Ps3 can’t run many modern games like Fortnite. And so the ps4 is just pricey… and its online services are not free while on ps3, they are free. Since I bought a new iPad Pro… I think I should not waste just too much money on a Ps4. Meanwhile I am scared the ps3 will lack an active online community, and new and modren games, so I will get bored and than the used ps3 will lose lots of value and will sell dirt cheap.

Here are my main questions -

1. Does the ps3 still have a decent online community for all games? Specially pvz garden warfare.

2. Is the ps3 extremely outdated or will be a worthy console to be used in 2018?

3. Will the PS3 still get new games? Like for example, a new call of duty game is released… will it be avalible on the ps3 aswell as the ps4? Since I heard ps3 is being poorly supported by Sony.

4. Does Ps3 still have just enough good games to run for atleast like 2-3 years?

5. Does the ps3 lacks MANY features that ps4 have? I know it is an older console but will it lack all the cool features of ps4?

6. Is it worth getting ps3 in 2018? I am not getting it for specific games or remastered or non remastered games Btw.

7. The reason I am prefering ps3 is because cheaper games, no online playing fees and the console itself is cheaper.

8. Or should I actually sell the XBOX 360 and not buy a ps3 but instead get a ps4… but I am kinda scared it will drink alot of money.

9. Overall, should I keep - Xbox 360 and Ps3

Or …

Get a ps4 instead of the 360 and ps3.
—�—
Also keep in mind that IF the ps3 is just very outdated and lacks lots of features, I will just sell the xbox and get the Ps4 instead. Please tell me what to do!

I recommend waiting till like October as rumors say PlayStation will release the ps5

I just have a Wii U, I don’t play violent worldly games. :P

Making no sense since 2002™

IGN/Gamertag: JaxThePerson
Discord: JaxThePerson#8819

Vote for OzoneHaven at http://bit.do/ozonevote, and join the OzoneHaven Discord at https://discord.gg/Une7Xrs

@jaxtheperson I played WiiU before, however, I do not own one. It is pretty much just a DS/Wii hybrid.

Former LEET Customer

Twitter- ShiningVex
Discord- TheShiningVex#7277

Yamburgers or Turkey Burgers?

@obsidiantog said in Is a PS3 still worth in 2018?:

If you are able to get the PS4, get that, don’t get the PS3.

Also cuz it has a shadow of the colossus remake, for me that makes it 10x worth it :3

YouTube: Vanderley5974X
Discord: https://discord.gg/RfvvhsD
VanTay IP: B39500.leet.cc

THE REAL AND ONE AND ONLY OREO KING

rednav is still here…

I honestly despise PlayStation consoles, I’d get a version of the Xbox, it can play all modern games, and the regular OG Xbox one is really cheap

LEET Social/P.R. Team Representative
GenetiCraft v2 CEO
GenetiCraft.ml

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.