WorldEdit - Broken

Hello there @Development-Team 👋.

This post is based on the WorldEdit plugin because it is broken along time ago and it is very old.
I don’t know are you updating it or not but you always need to be based to main plugins.
If the main plugins doesn’t works, you just lose many LEET users by that way.
I have tested whole commands and I think that nothing what is sociated with WorldEdit plugin, it doesn’t work well.
I will also suggest here some “NEW” commands who are going to be very usefull.

· //undo
· //rotate
· //flip
· //sphere
· //cylinder
· //schem (I don’t know is schem good to be added with LEET because people might upload maybe their own creations, but still you can think about it.)
· //brush - together plugin associated with WorldEdit. I mean WorldEdit & BlockSniper in one.

I hope many of those will be added if you are going to create/use this anyways.
This plugin always is helping people about building so they can easily create something but if it is not working, they will start to say like this plugins are bad. I just want that this host be succesfull and going to grow up without any bugs in the future.

I am sorry if you have many other bugs but this also needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
Have a nice day!

alt text

@idaxyy said in WorldEdit - Broken:

This post is based on the WorldEdit plugin because it is broken along time ago and it is very old.
I don’t know are you updating it or not but you always need to be based to main plugins.
I have tested whole commands and I think that nothing what is sociated with WorldEdit plugin, it doesn’t work well.

· //undo
· //rotate
· //flip
· //sphere
· //cylinder
· //schem (I don’t know is schem good to be added with LEET because people might upload maybe their own creations, but still you can think about it.)
· //brush - together plugin associated with WorldEdit. I mean WorldEdit & BlockSniper in one.

This plugin always is helping people about building so they can easily create something but if it is not working, they will start to say like this plugins are bad. I just want that this host be succesfull and going to grow up without any bugs in the future.

I am sorry if you have many other bugs but this also needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
Have a nice day!

It works perfectly for me

I’m a staff on his server and noticed that Worldedit does some weird glitches when used, idk.

MCPE IGN: Antisa14200
MCPC IGN: Ante2103
Slack: ante

@antisa15 What kind of glitches when using what commands?

@mattemmodder I’m honestly not using it lol, noticed that while he was using it

So @iDaxyy might know what does it actually do

@idaxyy What are the glitches using which commands?

@mattemmodder So, basically the positions are good but when I do //set (block), the one floor more is gone.

Also, there are problems with //copy & //paste.
It doesn’t work well.

alt text

@idaxyy

I know the problem with //copy and //paste

Is it the fact that after you copy and try to past it then the blocks change from what it was?

say you copied everything quarts and a few blocks turned to dirt?

If so that means that you have copied too much and reached the limit of how many blocks you can copy

@ibrahimk157 said in WorldEdit - Broken:

· //undo
· //rotate
· //flip
· //sphere
· //cylinder

Have a nice day!

It works perfectly for me

Good for you, but not for me.

alt text

@mattemmodder It just doesn’t copy like it needs to.

alt text

Works fine for me on multiple servers, Most common issue I get from users is that they don’t understand how to properly copy and paste, It’s based exactly on your player position and most people don’t seem to fully understand that. Atleast from my experience.

LEET Dual Manager
ALT TEXT

@mrcakeslayer Well, this WorldEdit is not like MagicWE but still if you are asking me, I am Builder very experienced with using commands of WorldEdit but LEET’s WorldEdit on my server doesn’t works properly like it needs to.
Anyways, we are not just talking about copy & paste, there are other problems also with positions.
I think it is easy that if you have time to come to my server and check those problems by your self.
Also, did you read about my suggestion about “NEW” commands?

alt text

World edit works fine for me too, only //wand doesnt

IshYaBoiMagmaCreeper
Join my servers:

Subscribe to me on YouTube: MagmaCreeper YT

I agree that those new commands should be added, and you just have to execute copy and paste with much charisma for it to work properly :P

Making no sense since 2002™

IGN/Gamertag: JaxThePerson
Discord: JaxThePerson#8819

Vote for OzoneHaven at http://bit.do/ozonevote, and join the OzoneHaven Discord at https://discord.gg/Une7Xrs

We do need also a command looks like, //hill {x} {y} {z}, so you can make a high hill!

IGN/NameTag: FarjonaCraft
YouTube Channel: FarjonaCraft
Server IP: J61583.pocket.pe Port:61583

A world edit plugin that you could execute from the console would be nice, like in normal MCPE. That way you could create minigames like fully functional SkyWars.

Making no sense since 2002™

IGN/Gamertag: JaxThePerson
Discord: JaxThePerson#8819

Vote for OzoneHaven at http://bit.do/ozonevote, and join the OzoneHaven Discord at https://discord.gg/Une7Xrs

@mattemmodder It just doesn’t copy like it needs to.

Refer to my tutorial:

http://leetforum.cc/topic/12240/tutorial-how-to-copy-and-paste-buildings/

Do note that WorldEditArt (the one leet uses) and magicwe are two different plugins, so the way they’re used could be different

@ibrahimk157 I already tried to use your tutorial, by the way it is amazing tutorial, thanks but I still did that before and it still doesn’t work.

alt text

@idaxyy don’t you have to put a g somewhere when you copy and paste

Hello Fello Earthlings 😁 Have a wonderful day

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.