[Denied] My 2nd Customer Representative Application

My last one did not have the correct format)(Thanks @FuzionPanda)
First name:
My first name is Jayden (Jay for short)

What country do you live in:
I live in the United States of America.

What is your native language:
My native language is English.

What other languages do you speak:
I can speak Spanish, but not fluently.

Motivation (why do you want to be support staff on LEET?):
Ever since I joined the forums I have noticed many users that needed help and I always will tried my best to help out when staff is unavailable. This being said my motivation is to satisfy the customer so that way there are no disruptions and LEET can stay as one of the top server hosters/customer satisfaction companies.

Previous experiences (MCPE or other):
I have played Minecraft ever since the Xbox 360 release in May of 2012. I have ever since fell in love with the block world of Minecraft and would soon see myself becoming one of the limited “master builders” and even a server owner.

How long have you been using LEET:
I have been using LEET since December of 2014, though I have made multiple servers because back then I was not the “rich kid” I am today sadly.

What is your experience with LEET:
My experiences with LEET have been mostly good with satisfaction with my server and the support. On the forums people have really been there for me in the ups and downs which I really appreciate. I hope that I can also continue my experience with LEET in a positive relationship.

What is your experience with PocketMine:
I have used PocketMine before to host my own little LAN server, nothing special but it was manageable and I felt amazing with it.

What is your experience with plugins:
I am not a developer but I have used many plugins in my time with many servers/server companies to get a good grasp of how they work. I also am familiar with many plugins with the commands and how they function.

What is your experience with support/customer service?
I currently work at Cinemark, a movie theater, as an usher and our top priority is customer service. When going into work I always show up with a smile and greet everyone, “Hey how are all of you doing today?” and I make sure if anyone needs help I satisfy their needs. Whether it is getting the door for a customer or helping them find their seats I never split paths until that customer has been satisfied. Same goes with LEET and their customer. I will always greet them with a happy expression. For example if a customer just registered to the forum and created their first thread called “I am new” or along the lines of that I would greet them with “Hello, my name is Tim and welcome to the Leet Forums. I hope you enjoy your visit and while you are here I suggest connecting with other users by creating some threads (Off-Topic or for their Server which will be Discussion) and interacting in private messages. To create a custom avatar click the link in my signature! Again I hope you have a great experience here on the LEET forums!”

Do you know how to use Slack:
No, I’m a quick learner.

What do you think should improve to LEET:
I think creating more user interactive events could be fun and improve LEET’s community like for say make a giveaway (I know you already do some) that makes the user follow, tweet, and share on multiple platforms (I suggest gleam.io). I would also suggest adding more plugins, of course after the current ones have been fixed and tested. Asides from that the customer support is usually fast and accurate.

What is your email?
My email is [email protected]

Real age:
My real age is 15 years old.

For the following questions, you will simulate a LEET Support staff. Answer these questions with as much detail and description as possible.

What would you suggest if someone tells you the server shows up as online in the app, but offline in MCPE. Be descriptive:
I would first ask if the customer has tried to restart their server recently and if not to go ahead and do so. If the server is still offline in MCPE I would ask if the customer has activated any new/old plugins recently, and if so I would suggest they turn off the plugin and restart the server to see if that helps. If the server still was offline I would ask if the user is on the latest update of PocketMine and if not to update it (if stable). If the server is still offline I would suggest doing a backup from when the server first started experiencing this issue to see if that helps. If the issue still remained I would ask for higher authority to assist me in the case.

What would you do in the situation of a server constantly crashing issue?
I would ask the customer if they have activated some recent plugins or if someone reached a far boundary from spawn (corrupted map) because that could potentially cause the crashing. If they have not then I would suggest them to clear the cache of their Minecraft just to see if it is their game. If it was not the game then I would suggest to repair the server (plugins & ranks) to see if that could potentially solve the problem. If this still continued I would ask the customer to rollback the server to when the problem first started. If the issue still remained I would ask for higher authority to assist me in the case.

A customer is requesting a refund simply because they don’t like the plugin. What would be your response?
I would ask them why they would like a refund for the plugin. If they insist that it is just because they do not like the plugin I would try to compromise and come up with a solution and if all else fails I would refer them to an Admin to assist them. If it was because the plugin was not working (for some reason) I would test the plugin myself. If the plugin was not working I would find out what was wrong and then report it to the staff.

LEET gets a ton of applications. Tell us something about you that makes you exceptionally good:
I am a hardworking fellow who takes pride in helping others with issues. Becoming a LEET staff would really shine my passion to everyone so they have someone who they can comfortably come to and ask question or just to talk to. I am typically online when I do not have work or school which means I spare lots of hours just to help, work on my server (LEET), and play games. Becoming a staff member would increase my helping hours and decrease my hours of just sitting down playing games.

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them
SHAKESPEARE* "1582-1616"*

Hello,

You have an exceptional application. Good job.

Just to confirm, you are 15 years of age, correct?

Mohammed
LEET Customer Service Representative

Don't hesitate asking me for help!

Need assistance? Get support at support.leet.cc !

GFX Designer

Twitter/YT/Instagram: TechKingHQ
Discord: TechKingHQ#4929

@fuzionpanda YEP

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them

@lordjay Alright, I’ve noticed that your activity on the forum hasn’t been the best. We would like to observe you for ~a week before we come to a judgment regarding your application.

Ultimately, participate in discussions, answer questions from users, and redirect them to support.leet.cc if they need to file a support case.

Mohammed

GFX Designer

@fuzionpanda Ok

@fuzionpanda I Can Do Posts every 60 seconds which restricts me from doing so much, I check every day.

@lordjay You do not need to post a message after every time limit, just actively check the forum and reply throughout the day.

Mohammed

GFX Designer

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to fill out an application.

Due to majority vote, we have decided to deny this application.

Have a great rest of your day.

Mohammed

GFX Designer

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.