/effect help

Hello!

I do not really understand the command /effect - on youtube it looks like useful for me.

Can someone explain how the command works if I want to set on coordinates “1 2 3” the flame effect 5-times? Just this block?

Does /effect even work on LEET?

Thank you,
Melon

Hi! Yes /effect does work
here’s an example
ascon /effect %p% speed 99999 2 true
/effect %p% speed 99999 2 true
this is the effect you want, you can search up the numbers I just use the name of the effect because it’s easier to remember.
This is the time so if you want 5 minutes you would put 5 minutes in seconds which is 300 seconds.
this is the amplifier like how strong the effect will be if 100 then they would be really really fast.
this is for the particles. If you want it off then put true if you want the particles just skip it or put false.

Hello Fello Earthlings 😁 Have a wonderful day

@melonenbubi
I’m not sure if there’s a flame effect you can search it up.

Hello Fello Earthlings 😁 Have a wonderful day

Oh I’m such an idiot…
Sorry…@JMPlayZGameZ

I meaned /particles

Melon

I didn’t read other comments so I made a useless mini tutorial post thing this is the edited version from it

Twitter: @datalion_
Instagram: @datalion

Any problems?
Feel free to contact us on: http://support.leet.cc

Too see your pos do //1 in the position you want particles to spawn.
[1] /particles flame <x> <y> <z> 20 20 20 <times>

I’m not sure what 20 20 20 does I think you should find out, maybe it’s right, left, up.

<times> - how many times will the particle be played.

NOTE These doesn’t work in other worlds.

@Hypnify it is the size of the area that gets filled with the particle. If you type 0.5 0.5 0.5 instead of 20 20 20 it fils only 1 block.

Thank you :)

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.