Looking for a developer, for a BETA server..

I need someone who could you maybe make a GUI Hud, on my server, with categories… it’s a Roleplay server, and I’m not very experienced with the whole MadCommands plugin, I wanna add categories like “Sizes”, “Warps”, “Items”, “Groups” and “Additional Commands”… I don’t have money to offer at the moment, but I will assure you, the server will grow over time, and I’ll give your better feedback, with $10 at least, in the future. Thanks for reading! (:

I’ll only reply with discord: ShadeKnight#7496

I would love to help but I am currently occupied with other matters. I will contact you if I have the time.

Signed,

Wreckd

@wreckd Hello, he/she said he’ll/she’ll only reply thru discord. Read the whole post. If you don’t have time or you’ll have later bookmark this & find this post then contact him thru discord. :) What was the point of you making the posts? Increase your posts?

Sometimes, people may forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. — Maya Angelou

Always happy to help! Visit my profile for more information how to contact me!

@hypnify I understand that, however I am new and I do not have time to add Discord and found it more useful to reply here to save time. I personally do not care about post counts. Please do not assume something. Thank you.

Signed,

Wreckd

@wreckd Hey, sorry for the late reply!

@stylewounds Hello, I’d love to help you out with MadCommands. I added you on Discord.

Looking for help? PM me.

If you need any help with MadCommands feel free to ask me 😉

twitter: @datalion_
Mail: [email protected]

Any problems?
Feel free to contact us on: http://support.leet.cc

@stylewounds Don’t Trust Him.

I WAS A DEV
And when I said I didn’t have time left on my hands anymore, I said I’d retire. HE simply Dev banned me.

" Be You. Stay You. "

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.