Similar Coding to MadCommands?

Hello, I was wondering if there is a similar programming thing to MadCommands? I’m not at all experienced in coding things, but I want to learn how to “MadCommand” better. I thought I saw Little Thouv talking about a similar programming language?

Somebody will probably reprimand me on my usage of “programming” and “coding”, but whatever. :P

Making no sense since 2002™

IGN/Gamertag: JaxThePerson
Discord: JaxThePerson#8819

ask the guy with the funny name himself, @Thooov

Obviously if he said something, he would know XD

Twitter- ShiningVex
Discord- TheShiningVex#7277

Yamburgers or Turkey Burgers?

@mcpechicken_ I would like to remind you that what you think is funny might not be the same to others. That being said saying someone name is funny regardless if the owner of that account thinks its funny or not is rude and not right.

- LEET Customer Respresentative
NEED Help ? --> http://support.leet.cc/
YouTube: Poly BossX
alt text

@jaxtheperson said in Similar Coding to MadCommands?:

Hello, I was wondering if there is a similar programming thing to MadCommands? I’m not at all experienced in coding things, but I want to learn how to “MadCommand” better. I thought I saw Little Thouv talking about a similar programming language?

Somebody will probably reprimand me on my usage of “programming” and “coding”, but whatever. :P

MadCommands is designed to look like BASIC, which was one of the first “real” programming languages that didn’t involve machine language directly. However, this is 2018 and the only place where you’ll use BASIC is on your TI-84 at school when you’re making a program to do the distance formula for you. If you want to learn something similar to MadCommands, learn BASIC, but that’s not gonna be useful, almost ever. If you want better MadCommands, aka making actual plugins, learn PHP.

1. Subcribe to The Obsidian Gemstone
  2. Excrete fecal matter on a daily basis
  3. Don’t underestimate the adhesive power of saliva
  4. Don’t eat your boogers

@thooov said in Similar Coding to MadCommands?:

MadCommands is designed to look like BASIC, which was one of the first “real” programming languages that didn’t involve machine language directly. However, this is 2018 and the only place where you’ll use BASIC is on your TI-84 at school when you’re making a program to do the distance formula for you. If you want to learn something similar to MadCommands, learn BASIC, but that’s not gonna be useful, almost ever. If you want better MadCommands, aka making actual plugins, learn PHP.

I had no idea that BASIC was a programming language, I thought Madhon just capitalized it for emphasis xD

@thooov said in Similar Coding to MadCommands?:

I had no idea that BASIC was a programming language, I thought Madhon just capitalized it for emphasis xD

You know in the movies when they boot up an old computer and green text pops up and the line numbers are all multiples of 10? Yeah, that’s usually a BASIC terminal

1. Subcribe to The Obsidian Gemstone
  2. Excrete fecal matter on a daily basis
  3. Don’t underestimate the adhesive power of saliva
  4. Don’t eat your boogers

@polybossx how is saying someone has a funny name rude? It just means they are good at making names XD

Twitter- ShiningVex

@mcpechicken_ said in Similar Coding to MadCommands?:

@polybossx how is saying someone has a funny name rude? It just means they are good at making names XD

It’s not really rude, it’s just annoying when you do it as much as Dutch does :P

It’s not really rude, it’s just annoying when you do it as much as Dutch does :P

Yes.

Thouv (or @Thooov now) has a funny name in my opinion, and I wanted to think of a weird and quirky way to mention him, that was supposed to be funny.

Obviously not :L

Twitter- ShiningVex

Yes.

Thouv (or @Thooov now) has a funny name in my opinion, and I wanted to think of a weird and quirky way to mention him, that was supposed to be funny.

I found it amusing

Yes.

I found it amusing

I believe he can express his opinion of his name as he wishes. Now I do not know of this “Dutch” user, however if he is repeating what this user did in a sense, then I can see where @PolyBossX is coming from.

ur meme collection is a spec in my gallery

I would not say learning BASIC is useless. Microsoft’s VisualBasic is still based on it, for instance.
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASIC
In any case the real value of BASIC even these days is that due to its simplicity it provides an easy way to understand basics of algorithmisation. Having numbered command lines like in the original implementation of BASIC, makes it easy to understand that commands are executed in particular order which matters.

If you like trains or mazes, make sure to check out TrainMazeLand!
If my post has helped you, feel free to donate some credits to trainmazeland.leet.cc ;-)

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.