[Denied] Staff application

William.
UnitedStates.
English
N/A
I want to become a leet staff to help others with their servers.
Yes.
For a year.
Excellent.
Good as I work and own a server ran by pocket mine.
Good, but improving.
Good. I have helped a few leet server owners.
Yes I have been using it for a while now.
I don’t think anything should improve with leet. I like how you are implementing more plugins and fun ideas but needs improvement with customer support and that is why I would love to apply and help out.
[email protected].

1. I will be 18 on April 17.
    I would tell them to try closing tabs and see if that solves their issues. If not, turn server off and on a few times because I have had this problem before. If it doesn’t help, I will ask them to try turning their internet off and on as it could be an issue with their connection.
    If a custermer wanted a refund, I will reply saying I am very sorry but leet does not allow refunds unless plugin is removed or broken too long.
    I am a fast learning and great to get along with. I am known well in the leet community, as well. I can respond to cases when I immediately see one and I would help them with all I can do.

William Aumiller

Hello William,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application.

I’ve noticed, however, that you had already applied and were denied twice before.

Were you given permission to reapply by a Support Supervisor or Manager? If so, who?

I look forward to your response.

Mohammed
LEET Customer Service Representative

Check out my graphic design portfolio: http://mohammed.graphixnet.xyz

Need assistance? Get support at support.leet.cc !

GFX Designer

Twitter/YT/Instagram: TechKingHQ
Discord: TechKingHQ#4929

Yes I asked droid if I can reapply he said sure

William Aumiller

@waumiller17 Alright, thank you. We will vote on your application and update you of our decision soon.

Mohammed

GFX Designer

Thank you for taking the time and effort to fill out an application.

Unfortunately, you do not meet the criteria we are looking for in Support Staff. This includes lack of grammar and vocabulary usage on LEET platforms which we have noticed.

Note, however, that you should not take this criticism as something that is pushing you away from becoming part of the LEET Team but rather something to learn from, to build up a greater reputation, and to improve from.

This isn’t your last chance to apply, and it is likely you may be offered another chance in the future, but for now, learn and improve!

Once again, thank you for applying for LEET Support Staff.

Have a great day!

Mohammed

GFX Designer

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.