[Accepted] Customer Representative Application

First name: My name is Mantas.
What country do you live in: I live in Lithuania.
What is your native language: My native language is Lithuanian.
What other languages do you speak: I can speak English fluently.

Motivation (why do you want to be support staff on LEET?):
I’ve always dreamed to be apart of the LEET staff. From my side it’s a very serious community. I registered my new account since my other one is unavailable. LEET staff members are very kind, patient, that’s why I have the passion of becoming a staff. In real life I’m busy, but I always find some time to get on & respond to other people problems.

Previous experiences (MCPE or other):
I play Minecraft for ~2 years. Already know the basics. Also I have the PC version and MCPE W10.

How long have you been using LEET:
I’ve been using LEET currently for a year.

What is your experience with LEET:
My experience with leet is very good, I own a small server which people play in.

What is your experience with PocketMine:
To be honest I don’t really have any experience with PocketMine, I once made a server which didn’t go so well.

What is your experience with plugins:
I know how to use almost every plugin, I have no problem with most of the commands. I’m also good at writing my own commands.

What is your experience with support/customer service?
I’ve been moderating on some PC and PE servers. I have much experience being a support. If you’re looking for a patient person, choose me.

Do you know how to use Slack:
Yes, I do know how to use Slack.

What do you think should improve to LEET:
LEET has many various bugs. They don’t ruin the gameplay, but are annoying to some of the LEET users. The bugs I know are already reported. I’d recommend adding custom enchantments. (As I know you are making Vanilla Features already). Also, there should be configs so we could edit the server, I don’t really like when everything is automatic etc. I hosted a PC server & it was a better experience, because you can edit configs for your plugins.

What is your email?
My email is: [email protected]

Real age:*
My real age is 18 years old. I do have a document which I could confirm my age with.

For the following questions, you will simulate a LEET Support staff. Answer these questions with as much detail and description as possible.

What would you suggest if someone tells you the server shows up as online in the app, but offline in MCPE. Be descriptive:
I’d suggest them restarting the server. If the problem doesn’t change, they should rollback the server to the time when it was working. If they still have the problem, that would probably be plugins so just turn them all off and then on (don’t turn on the plugins you don’t need, turn on the ones you will need.) If this doesn’t help write a support ticket.

What would you do in the situation of a server constantly crashing issue?
Repair user data, restart the server,** repair ranks** (if nothing helps) or just rollback the server. Again, if nothing helps write a support ticket.

A customer is requesting a refund simply because they don’t like the plugin. What would be your response?
I don’t have any permission to give a refund. You can’t get refunded if you simply do not like the plugin. If the plugin is broken then I’d forward the post to LEET head staff.

LEET gets a ton of applications. Tell us something about you that makes you exceptionally good:
I’m a very patient person. I’d love to help fellow LEET users with my experience. I have the motivation to be apart of the LEET staff members. As I mentioned somewhere up, I have alot of experience with plugins, so I would spend most of my time sitting here & helping the LEET users, because that’s our job, right?

Anyways, thank you for reading my application. If I don’t get accepted I’d still have the motivation to help LEET users. Have a good day!

• Discord: Freddo#2539
    If you have any questions, don't hesistate to ask.

Hey there!

This application has been accepted, congratulations!

You will shortly receive an invite to our Slack platforms at the email address [email protected]. This is where age-verification will take place, so be sure to have your proof of age prepared. If you do not receive an invite within 24 hours, please contact @ZMusty, the LEET Support Team Department Manager.

Have a great day!

Mohammed
LEET Customer Service Representative

Check out my graphic design portfolio: http://mohammed.graphixnet.xyz

Need assistance? Get support at support.leet.cc !

GFX Designer

Twitter/YT/Instagram: TechKingHQ
Discord: TechKingHQ#4929

Update:

That email does not work when inviting you to Slack. Do you have another email (perhaps @gmail.com) we could invite you to Slack with?

Mohammed
LEET Customer Service Representative

Check out my graphic design portfolio: http://mohammed.graphixnet.xyz

Need assistance? Get support at support.leet.cc !

GFX Designer

Twitter/YT/Instagram: TechKingHQ
Discord: TechKingHQ#4929

@fuzionpanda Send it to [email protected]

• Discord: Freddo#2539
    If you have any questions, don't hesistate to ask.

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.