[Denied] My second aplication!

First name: Ashley
What country do you live in: England
What is your native language: English
What other languages do you speak: Non I only speak English
Motivation (why do you want to be support staff on LEET?):I want to be able to help people with issues they have with there leet servers or on the forum.
Previous experiences (MCPE or other):I have ran multiple MCPC and PE servers i also worked For NetherBoss Server as a moderator
How long have you been using LEET: I have been using leet for about 5 months now but i didn’t join the forums for about 2 months before using leet
What is your experience with LEET:I have had good experience with leet a few bugs here and there but i get used it it
What is your experience with PocketMine:I haven’t relay used pocket mine to host a server but am thinking of trying it out
What is your experience with plugins:I have lots of experience with both pe and pc plugins as i mess around with them a lot to test them
What is your experience with support/customer service? I have some skills in customer service and support as i used to be leader of the digital leaders at school and i managed to get second school to become digital leaders
Do you know how to use Slack: no but am sure i could learn
What do you think should improve to LEET: I think by adding more plugins would relay help leet
What is your email? [email protected] (I keep my email under a different name for privacy reasons)
Real age:* 16 I am 17 on the 13th of May

For the following questions, you will simulate a LEET Support staff. Answer these questions with as much detail and description as possible.

What would you suggest if someone tells you the server shows up as online in the app, but offline in MCPE. Be descriptive: i would say reset the server and reset there game to see if that fixes the issue if not then i would try and join the server myself to make sure it wasn’t just there game bugging out.
What would you do in the situation of a server constantly crashing issue? i would ask them to turn there server offline for a few minutes and if that didn’t fix it i would ask them to start turning plugins off to see if a plugin was causing the issue
A customer is requesting a refund simply because they don’t like the plugin. What would be your response? i would ask them why they did not like the plugin and then i would ask other staff what i should do if am not sure what to reply to them

LEET gets a ton of applications. Tell us something about you that makes you exceptionally good:I spend a lot of my time on the internet and speak to one of the duel managers and 1 of the support team and i would be really happy if you accepted me as staff

r59512.pocket.pe port 59512

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to fill out an application.

Due to majority vote, we have decided to deny this application.

Have a great rest of your day.

Mohammed
LEET Customer Service Representative

Check out my graphic design portfolio: http://mohammed.graphixnet.xyz

Need assistance? Get support at support.leet.cc !

GFX Designer

Twitter/YT/Instagram: TechKingHQ
Discord: TechKingHQ#4929

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.