[Help] Non leet help

So, I just make a PM server to connect to my leet server and form a network. But the issue with it is I don’t understand how I need to migrate the plugins. Like let’s say a new version comes and then stuff changes how do I migrate old plugins even very old plugins. If anyone tells me this it would be real thankful.

@sharan104 said in [Help] Non leet help:

So, I just make a PM server to connect to my leet server and form a network. But the issue with it is I don’t understand how I need to migrate the plugins. Like let’s say a new version comes and then stuff changes how do I migrate old plugins even very old plugins. If anyone tells me this it would be real thankful.

You mean like update them to support new versions of pmmp?

No like I have a plugin that’s for mcpe 16.0 How do I make it so I can use it for mcpe 1.2.11 alpha 11

No like I have a plugin that’s for mcpe 16.0 How do I make it so I can use it for mcpe 1.2.11 alpha 11

Yeah so it’s basically updating it… for that you need to have good knowledge with php (a coding language) since you’ll have to update the code of the plugin manually. However, if you’re lucky, you might find updated versions of the plugin that are compatible with the version you’re trying to run.

If you’re lucky and it’s a small plugin you’ll just have to bump the api field in the plugin.yml. If it’s from 16.0 however, you’ll probably have to update the core since many methods in the API have changed since then. You’ll need knowledge of PHP. If you have that, the rest should be pretty easy as long as you can read error messages.

1. Subcribe to The Obsidian Gemstone
  2. Excrete fecal matter on a daily basis
  3. Don’t underestimate the adhesive power of saliva
  4. Don’t eat your boogers

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.