I want too make a PVP server and wondering if anyone would like too help!

Hi, I’m tired of pay to win servers where people who buy stuff get an advantage. Thats why I would like to make a server which is a class based server with around 8-9 classes with different pros and cons. You can equip different custom weapons later on in the servers life too expand the combat and strategy. You can donate for extra bonuses outside of combat.
I just need some dedicated people who help discuss the server ideas and more things. Reply back and I will give details and we will talk.

| RvB Network | New server in the works |
Looking for staff and test runners

Founders: ✓
Admin/Devs: ✘
Moderator: ✘
Builders: ✘
Test runners: (0/12)

If there is an ✘ that means we have not currently found someone, if interested please DM :)

-SD1
*Since APR 21 I use -SD1 so you know its me.

Hello,
I’d be delighted to help you out! I have lots of spare time now that exams are over and I can help out with loads of things, just DM me or add my discord (Atomm#4714) :))

ur meme collection is a spec in my gallery

@wreckd Sent a request :)

| RvB Network | New server in the works |
Looking for staff and test runners

Founders: ✓
Admin/Devs: ✘
Moderator: ✘
Builders: ✘
Test runners: (0/12)

If there is an ✘ that means we have not currently found someone, if interested please DM :)

-SD1
*Since APR 21 I use -SD1 so you know its me.

Ill help my discord is Alike101#6322

@alike101 said in I want too make a PVP server and wondering if anyone would like too help!:

Ill help my discord is Alike101#6322

Awesome, join the Discord here.

ur meme collection is a spec in my gallery

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.