JustinTDR’s Application

First name: Justin
What country do you live in: United States | AR
What is your native language: English
What other languages do you speak: None
Motivation (why do you want to be support staff on LEET?): I chose to be a part of LEET because I think I would make a good staff member, I was back then but I am ready to come on back. I miss talking to the team and I miss helping others out with their servers.
Previous experiences (MCPE or other): I’ve been playing Minecraft PE/PC for 2-3 years.
How long have you been using LEET: 1-2 Years
What is your experience with LEET: I know how to function the app.
What is your experience with PocketMine: PMMP is coded in PHP and I don’t know that much about PMMP but I can get smart with it.
What is your experience with plugins: None really except the fact that I do sometimes I edit plugins on my own time but only for my use, I don’t edit plugins and share them, but I do that for fun so I can get used to code.
What is your experience with support/customer service? I know how to treat other users & talk to them when they have issues.
Do you know how to use Slack: Yes
What do you think should improve to LEET: Nothing because they are doing good!
What is your email: [email protected]
Real age: 17

For the following questions, you will simulate a LEET Support staff. Answer these questions with as much detail and description as possible.

What would you suggest if someone tells you the server shows up as online in the app, but offline in MCPE. Be descriptive: I would tell them to check their app and turn the server off/ then back on and go back into the Minecraft PE Application and check to see if that works, and if it didn’t then I would tell them to go back in the leet application and repair the server, and then check to see if that fixed the issues, and if that didn’t I would tell them to contact the support team to get further assistance.
What would you do in the situation of a server constantly crashing issue? Go into the LEET application and tell them to remove the colors out of their server name, and to restart the server, and check the Minecraft App and enter the server and if it continues to crash then I would assist them in the support center.
A customer is requesting a refund simply because they don’t like the plugin. What would be your response?

Hi there,
I am JustinTDR.
I see you are wanting a refund because of a plugin you do not simply like. Let me talk to the team I will get back with you in a short amount of time.

LEET gets a ton of applications. Tell us something about you that makes you exceptionally good: I am good with websites/NodeBB forums/I run a Minecraft Network (that I won’t talk about to people inside of leet or outside of leet, because of rules) and I am waiting to get that online and running!

I am a Retired LEET Staff Member and had permission to reapply for the team

Hey, you’ve been accepted into the team.

Welcome back!

ur favourite elf, alien, anime character, and hybrid

Support: https://leethelp.desk.com/
LEET Human Resource Manager

I reactivated your account on leet-chat, try to login.

ur favourite elf, alien, anime character, and hybrid

Support: https://leethelp.desk.com/
LEET Human Resource Manager

@zmusty said in JustinTDR’s Application:

I reactivated your account on leet-chat, try to login.

Okay I will Musty.

Looks like your connection to LEET Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.