the OP issue isnt actually a LEET issue, its an old issue with the server software it did get fixed but for OPs to get saved it would require for all the server files to be deleted and then uploading the new server files for it to generate the file to save OPs.
Please comment all the bugs you are getting. Thanks.
Client crashes ( When your game just closes, but the server keeps running ):
- /playerhead Server crashes ( When the whole server just crashes and everyone disconnects. Also includes not being able to join the server ):
- Capes Plugin errors ( Basically, whenever you see "Internal Server Error" message ):
- Walk particles Plugin logical errors ( When stuff works, but works incorrectly ):
- Combatlogger: Death Event of MadCommands does not get triggered. Player keeps his inventory upon logging out (death).
- Texter - Non-OPs can see the name. Other issues:
- Sometimes certain server ports get blocked and the server cannot be accessed.
When we start bug-fixing, the priority will be: client crashes -> server crashes -> plugin errors -> plugin logical errors.
Strange lag issue regarding MadCommands damage event being spammed in the log. -- Spajk already knows about it I just wanted to keep it posted and let him know that I deleted the cmd that I changed the damage trigger from my damageevent MadCommand and deleted the command. I assume whichever MadCommand I add to the damage trigger would still be spammed at this point. I would like to be able to use my damage trigger to block damage everywhere but in minigames with PvP. Thanks. (Msg me on Discord if you need me Forestpupoozzle#4811)